Whenever your home is attacked I think it is natural for young men to want to jump into action. For most, this means volunteering for service. Would you do the same?
Men at the Navy Recruiter after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Army16% (3)22% (9)20% (12)Vote
- Navy11% (2)2% (1)5% (3)Vote
- Air Force16% (3)22% (9)20% (12)Vote
- Marines21% (4)12% (5)15% (9)Vote
- Coast Guard11% (2)2% (1)5% (3)Vote
- I wouldn't volunteer25% (5)40% (15)35% (20)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Not volunteering. I'll try to get out of the country, and once people stop killing each other, fighting over ridcules things, I'll come back.0
Most Helpful Guy
If my "city" got attacked, I wouldn't do anything and just laugh at those morons for thinking they'd take down the American infrastructure and establishment by dismantling and destroying Podun, New Jersey. That's like thinking it's a big deal if you get pinky nail cancer0