I'm really stupid and basically blind. Can you help?

Alright so I, a fairly blind human being. Would like some answers. I'm getting new glasses soon, and I found these frames that I really liked online, but they don't provide a way to order them in your own prescription. If I ordered them, could I get the fake lenses removed, and have my lenses placed inside the frames I like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could do that, yes. But to be sure you might want to check with the place that does your lenses. Show them the frames online and ask them if they think your prescription will work in those frames. (I don't know how thick your lenses are, and that might affect if they'd work in the frames.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that's fine

What Guys Said 2

• why stupid? yes you can get the lenses changed.

• Your local opticians (LensCrafters, etc) generally don't like doing that. And they will tell you upfront that they won't guarantee the final result. I advise against doing that.

What Girls Said 0