Dominant = masculine. Submissive = feminine. Agree or disagree?

• agree
    30% (13)36% (15)33% (28)Vote
  • Disagree
    47% (20)45% (19)46% (39)Vote
  • It depends (please explain)
    23% (10)19% (8)21% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• If you identify as a male, you're masculine.
    If you identify as a female, you're feminine.
    Simple as that.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• That is a cultural norm. In some societies it is the opposite of what you mentioned. Feminine and Masculine traits are ambiguous and human created constructs to form a functioning society.

1|0
    0|0
  • Completely disagree. A female can be both dominant and feminine - it depends how she behaves while dominant.

0|0
    0|1
  • 100% disagree. I'm feminine and Dominant and so are millions of others.

1|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

so you're a masculine female. lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Who said you are feminine

• 3mo

@HonestWhiteGuy your girlfriend

• It really depends because I wouldn't classify myself as neither. I would be the type that likes to take turns.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feminine and dominant. And most of the masculine guys I've met have been pretty submissive. Its weirdly how it is with everyone I find the women are dominant and the men are submissive, maybe its just in the water :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I am a lot more comfortable being dominant in bed.. which I think surprised most my ex's since my personality comes across as very submissive

1|0
    0|0
  • the lgbt community completely prove that as false. The most flamboyant or commonly mistaken to feminine men can be very dominant men.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

they are a small percentage of the population.

• Show All
    • 3mo

feminism and blm is a big problem too.

• 3mo

@dudeman feminism and blm is the lgbt. lol You need to really pay attention to what they are fighting for it isn't womens rights or black lives.

• Agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C... Individually subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Niggas who disagree are sjw trash

0|1
    2|0
  • Agree

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl doesn't have to be submissive to be feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's hard to say. Because even in the stereotype of women there is both one of the fluttery little woman-child who needs your protection and the one of the zen earth mother who takes care of everything and keeps everything running smoothly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• That is the general worldwide expectation, yes.

Whether that's valid or not is a different story, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No only a fool believes that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree. Individuals can be dominant or submissive and it isn't based on gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women love dominant men, and men seek to dominate women. That's human nature. Feminists live in a fantasy world.

0|2
    2|0
    • 3mo

Not totally human nature. I would say 50% nature and 50% nurture.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Vesuvius87 You are probably not a very feminine person then.

• 3mo

I'm still feminine but not the girly girly type. I'm not a complete tomboy either. There are some things I like that fits the stereotype of a typical woman and others I don't.

• definitely agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer submissive because im a dominant

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope cuz who tf wants a masculine woman. Some want a dominant woman, but not a masculine one

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree, because some females are dominant (not necessarily "masculine"), and some males are submissive (not necessarily "feminine").

1|0
    0|0