Dominant = masculine. Submissive = feminine. Agree or disagree?

• agree
  • Disagree
  • It depends (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you identify as a male, you're masculine.
    If you identify as a female, you're feminine.
    Simple as that.

What Girls Said 14

• That is a cultural norm. In some societies it is the opposite of what you mentioned. Feminine and Masculine traits are ambiguous and human created constructs to form a functioning society.

• Completely disagree. A female can be both dominant and feminine - it depends how she behaves while dominant.

• 100% disagree. I'm feminine and Dominant and so are millions of others.

so you're a masculine female. lol

Who said you are feminine

@HonestWhiteGuy your girlfriend

• It really depends because I wouldn't classify myself as neither. I would be the type that likes to take turns.

• I'm feminine and dominant. And most of the masculine guys I've met have been pretty submissive. Its weirdly how it is with everyone I find the women are dominant and the men are submissive, maybe its just in the water :)

• I am a lot more comfortable being dominant in bed.. which I think surprised most my ex's since my personality comes across as very submissive

• the lgbt community completely prove that as false. The most flamboyant or commonly mistaken to feminine men can be very dominant men.

they are a small percentage of the population.

feminism and blm is a big problem too.

@dudeman feminism and blm is the lgbt. lol You need to really pay attention to what they are fighting for it isn't womens rights or black lives.

• Agree

• Nope.

• Vote C... Individually subjective.

• Niggas who disagree are sjw trash

• Agree

• A girl doesn't have to be submissive to be feminine.

• Well, it's hard to say. Because even in the stereotype of women there is both one of the fluttery little woman-child who needs your protection and the one of the zen earth mother who takes care of everything and keeps everything running smoothly.

What Guys Said 9

• That is the general worldwide expectation, yes.

Whether that's valid or not is a different story, though.

• No only a fool believes that.

• I disagree. Individuals can be dominant or submissive and it isn't based on gender.

• Women love dominant men, and men seek to dominate women. That's human nature. Feminists live in a fantasy world.

Not totally human nature. I would say 50% nature and 50% nurture.

@Vesuvius87 You are probably not a very feminine person then.

I'm still feminine but not the girly girly type. I'm not a complete tomboy either. There are some things I like that fits the stereotype of a typical woman and others I don't.

• definitely agree.

• i prefer submissive because im a dominant

• Nope cuz who tf wants a masculine woman. Some want a dominant woman, but not a masculine one

• Disagree

• I disagree, because some females are dominant (not necessarily "masculine"), and some males are submissive (not necessarily "feminine").