What kind of weird dreams/nightmares do you have?

I dreamt that my mum found my stash of porno (which I don't have btw) and was really disappointed in me. Then, I dreamt of a creepy fat white guy stalking me and trying to molest me. Then I dreamt that I was a celebrity. All these happened in one night D: scary!

Most Helpful Guy

• Midget clowns with down syndrome and an appetite for pinky toes. *Shivers*

What Guys Said 8

• I had a dream a month ago I was watching TV and just happened to turn on top gun 2 (I know there never was a sequel). It was 80s/early 90s quality and it was awesome. I didn't get the just of the movie but I remember trying to figure out how goose was alive and not dead from the first one. I remember going nuts and thinking how did I never know about this and then I woke up. Tough way to start the morning.

• I once dreamt that I was a chicken and I laid myself, then goku and godzilla got drunk and had a fight. Don't remember the rest.

• I used to have dreams about suffocating for a while but they have stopped thankfully

• I once dreamt that my ex wanted to get back with me (For me, that's good since I still love her), but when I awoke, I was disappointed as fucking hell

• I see myself sleeping and dreaming about seeing myself sleeping and dreaming and it goes on.

• i mostly have nightmares

• i see myself chained than buried alive

• A reoccurring horrible nightmare...

A replay of sounds of hearing the girl I love in the next room over with my best mate.

Every night 😞.

What Girls Said 2

• I actually like my dreams these days.
    They take me too different places with weird yet cool looking trains, different kind of people, and so on.

• Yap, I have makeout with my ex crush. This was 2 years ago, tho. It was strange. I had never thought of his in such a way... lol