Do You Think They Should Have Made A 1980s Pac Man Movie?

I Think They Should've Because Pac Man Was Probably Most Popular In The 1980s And Incredible Popular

1|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how well a movie would've done. Could they figure out an interesting enough storyline? Hah.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know if they could have made that into live action, and technology for special effects wasn't very good either, so that probably would have been an all-time terrible movie, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • ha! excellent question man. So my first thought is what could the script possibly be about. Pac-man doesn't have much of a back story. The movie would have to be so hilariously bad and awkward it would bomb.

Then again take the Lego movie. I loved it, it was so fucking good. Good writers are difference between crap and gold.

To answer your question, no. Mario, Spider-man, Capt. America, Howard the Duck... just utter crap. This wouldn't have been any better.

0|2
    0|0
  • It couldn't have been worse than the 1980's classic Weekend At Bernies.

0|1
    0|0
  • We dont have a story for that. I dont think it could ever be made. Remember the Mario Bros movie?

media1.giphy.com/media/10Qt5HChvYQRMc/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah I remember that but PacMan was making so much on Arcades in the1980s that I think they would've put a lot of effort into that movie

• 3mo

The effort would never pay off

• Should have but didn't, not enough ideas at the time for a movie since it was new at the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Remember Mario? Think again.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

True but Pac Man Was making so much at Arcades in the 1980s that K think they would put much effort into making a good Pac Man movie

• Show All
    • 3mo

Whatever weed you're smoking is top notch.

• 3mo

I've never smoked or done anything like that besides it would be cool for PacMan to have a movie to watch

• Pac-Man got his time to shine some in that Adam Sandler movie.

0|1
    0|0