What family or friend rituals/ traditions do you have/ follow?

For example:
There were this group of friends who made it a tradition to smash their friends with cake on their birthdays. (the birthday person gets smashed with cake unexpectedly)

And then for family rituals, one family would sit down together every Friday and read a book/ taking turns etc

do you have any?

Most Helpful Guy

• naah i dont think i have any of those.
    but your rituals and traditions are pretty awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• in my university's time, if one of our friend have a birthday, a week before that day (or any a week after the day), we will prank her/him , I was pranked to be stuck in the middle of a forest at midnight, my friend's car broke down and a friend of mine got possessed and tried to strangle me in the car (yeah wtf, but that's an example how mean the prank it is lolz).

we're still bestfriends till now, eventhough we are working at different companies

What Guys Said 2

• Just the festivals' ones. and just occasional meetups.

• Nothing exciting - I live close to all my family so I am always popping in to their houses and we have birthday dinners.

What Girls Said 0