Does black magic work?

like the simon necronomicon, i heard that spellbook is from ancient sumer and has incantations to evoke sumerian/babylonian deities/demons.

I'm looking for scary things, like cursed videos or spooky things, not ouija boards.

3mo This is a love spell from the necronomicon

To Win the Love of a Woman
(chant the following three times over an apple or a pomegranate; give the fruit to the
woman to drink of the juices, and she will surely come to you.)
MUNUS SIGSIGGA AG BARA YE
INNIN AGGISH XASHXUR GISHNU URMA
SHAZIGA BARA YE
ZIGASHUBBA NA AGSISHAMAZIGA
NAMZA YE INNIN DURRE ESH AKKI
UGU AGBA ANDAGUB!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, its a placebo effect. It effects your emotions and perceptions, which would could make it seem real.

Also, if a random guy gave me a fruit, I sure as hell would not "drink of the juices". Maybe you should just ask her out?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah only if your black though derka derka.

fuck you, cancer victim

Lol that film is so wrong, but hilarious... The sick scene is just wrong...

Its sad that trey and matt lose credibility just cause they are comedians, yet that speech was so dead on right. You really can apply everyone's personality to those three things and its so true about what he said about those famous people.

• yes it does works

• It actually works as much I have seen in south East Asia. Hindus entire religion is dark magic.

From what i hear it is taboo

Yeah, i've seen documentaries on these hindu shaman that live in the wild in india and and can use telekinesis and levitate

I have been there once and I have seen them in real life.

• Ouija boards aren't scary to you?

No, that's just a placebo effect created by people's minds. The person moving the ouija board is subconciously moving the board itself.