Who here is left handed?

Leftie checking in. Im weird though because i write with my left but do everything else with my right

Most Helpful Girl

• I am !
    *Raises hand🙋. Left hand* 😅😀

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I write and catch (baseball glove) and eat with my left hand.
    Everything else is with my right hand, and I kick with my right foot.
    Well wait which way is the lefty way to ride a scooter or skate? I put my left foot in front and kick with my right foot.

What Girls Said 12

• I am. ✌

• I am the same exact way! Left handed writing and shooting, all else is right handed.

• I'm left handed, can write with right one too, but it looks like a primary kid wrote it lol. I guess I've not been practising enough

• Nope, I'm a righty through and through. My uncle and brother are left-handed, though.

• I have a twin, and she is a member on this site as well. She is left handed, and I am right handed. We are mirror twins. She has beauty mark above her lip, and I have one below my lip. It's odd.

• I am!!

• 🙋🏽 My right hand is just to complete the rest of me and to wear watches.

• I can write with both hands pretty well.

• Sometimes a lefty and sometimes a righty. I am mixed-handed

You are ambidextrous. Wow!

Interesting. Were you born like that or you actually "trained" your weaker hand?

I trained my left hand. I originally a righty but I once burned my right hand when I was 10 and I had to train my left hand during the rehabilitation period.

• I'm left handed. My strong arm is my right one though haha.

• Left eyed left handed left footed lol

• I hold drinks in my left but most stuff is write. I am teaching myself to write with my left hand so that if I hurt my hand and can't write then I have a backup.
    Btw- is that you in your profile pic?

What Guys Said 7

• My friend is like you - Weird fact they reckon 10% of people are left handed but 40% of the geniuses are.

Actually I've been told by a lot of people that im really smart ( not bragging, just stating a fact). I wonder if that correlates with the fact that i am left handed

Possibly

• I'm left-handed, and I never realized it was weird until people were like "YOU'RE LEFT-HANDED? *gasp*"

• left handed people suffered brain damage. This is what caused them to use their left hand instead of right

• Im left handed too.

• I am definitely

• I Am

• I am left handed with plants xD