What is your stance on enviormentalism and your political orientation?

• Liberal pro environmental
  • Moderate pro environmental
  • Conservative pro environmental
  • Liberal anti environmental
  • Moderate anti environmental
  • Conservative anti environmental
  • Other/unsure

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Conservative but pro-environmental. The reason being that I like to hunt and fish, and thus want to preserve a good environment with a healthy biodiversity. Few people are aware of the fact that it was Republican Richard Nixon who started the EPA, and Teddy Roosevelt who led some of the first conservation efforts in the United States. Modern Reagan Republicans who tell you otherwise are just RINOS.

Exactly,
      The biggest force for wetland preservation is ducks unlimited a duck hunting organization.

They've preserved over 7 million acres of wetlands and about 7 million more restored and are in the process of preserving and restoring even more.
      Considering that Wetlands are probably the most endangered biome and their doing more than anyone else, they have my full support

• I don't know enough about the subject to have one stance over the other in terms of my education. With that said, I'm never going to be anti environment. We live in it. No one willingly trashes their own house. Whatever the best resources to use that don't destroy the environment, or destroy our environment the least, I'm for... I'm a moderate, by the way

• I have nothing to do with the social movement. Most of them seem to be crazy, and know very little about science. I'd say I'm a strong advocate of protecting the environment. I've even taught biology, environmental science, and earth and space science but, science is far different than politics... As far as my political stance, I'm an independent moderate.

• On the political spectrum I'm right in the middle.

As for environmentalism, I take them on an issue by issue basis.

• It depends, if you are talking about global warming or not. Global warming is blown way out of proportion.

• Conservative, pro environment on most topics.

• Justice

• Realist.

• Not a "liberal" but far left.

• Issue by issue on the environment. My provincial government is currently bankrupting itself on misguided environmental policies.

Economically right wing socially left.

• I'm a Neo-Conservative and I am anti-environment.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm conservative but I have common sense which means I know about how much depends on environment and how much in danger it is. We need to do more to help it because we depend on it.

• A describes me best, I think.

• I'm a liberal and we need to clean the environmental. This is the only planet that can support life that we know of.

• I'm definitely A.

• I'm both a liberal and a conservative. On environmental issues, I'm a liberal.

• I'm a Libertarian and I care about the environmental. We need it very much.

• Moderate, pro-environmental

• I'm a conservative, but I care about the environmental

• I'm a conservative, but I love nature. I spend most of the time outside.