What's your preference?

Look wise?

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• nerdy types who take care of themselves. You don't have to rip your shirt to impress me, in fact it turns me off because I think ur an idiot. Hold a conversation about wormholes, physics theories, or anime? Or hell just be funny and/or listen and you've got me for life. But of course im crazy for not judging people by appearances so.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• women who are not all into their image-i like a girl who dresses relaxed, fun, thrown together (a hint of slutty is good)
    red hair, green eyes... lots of tattoos, minimal makeup but I'm okay with heavy mascara... esp. if slightly messy. slightly messy hair is good... women who look TOO put together have a higher chance of narcissism-i avoid them, they also tend to be much more insecure.
    shoes matter a lot to me, so do nails on feet and hands-that's about the only place i prefer perfection.

must have a great smile and look genuine... mischeivious. i could keep going for a while, but ill shut up lol

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• a nice face

0|0
    0|0
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAA_9-9QmQ

AHHHHHHHHHHH

やばばばばばば\(//∇//)\\(//∇//)\\(//∇//)\

0|0
    0|0
  • men who are in their late forties to middle fifty's and thats the damn truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm, I'm 5'2" so someone taller than that. Since I'm bi,
    Girls:
    -near my height
    - curvy
    - Indian or Asian
    - long hair

Guys:
    - not ripped but a little muscular
    - tattoos
    - shoulder length hair
    - at least 5'7" -ish

0|0
    0|1
  • Nice hair, nice teeth, decent biceps, tall,

0|0
    0|0
  • I love defined necks, even if that sounds weird, i have a thing for nice haircuts that enhance your shoulders and neck. I love dark hair with light eyes and light hair with preferably light eyes. I like goldenish skin and nice hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • 6ft (+), muscular, nice face, smile and jawline

0|0
    0|0
  • Light skin, light eyes, curly hair, tall (6'3+), athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, buff, dark eyes and hair, tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • black, 6'4", built,

2|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, beard , tats or no tats is fine. The other two are required. 5'11 and up

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• As long as she have this face shape and all the features, i'd hitNsmash regardless of body types 👌🏼
    http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/uRZhyhBH3Mc/mqdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|1
  • at least 5 ft 8 tall, slim/lean, long blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, thin lips, sharp jaw line, big eyes, and overall symmetrical face

0|0
    0|0