What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?

2mo i'm finding hard to pick a MH

Most Helpful Girl

• I was caught smoking around 9 or so. My mom made me sit down with a whole pack of cigarettes and smoke the entire pack. I don't know how she thought that was punishment though.

old school punishment.
      i had a friend who's gran made her eat them when she was caught

Yeah it was old school. Look at my age. What no one knew till mom died is she was a closet smoker. I went to school with kids who had to eat cigarettes.

Most Helpful Guy

• The school principal and "disciplinary officer" handed out better punishments lol
    There's this time they made me count the number of leaves on a plant outside her office.
    Then there's the time they made me mop up the rain... as it rained.
    As much as I hated them back then , looking back it's fucking funny.

What Girls Said 20

• I guess it counts as a punishment, when I was 17 I left in "my" truck that was in their name so they reported it stolen and left me a voicemail saying I should probably park it and walk lol.

• Tell be truth
    I have never gotten punish BECAUSE I have never disobeyed my parents, not even onces. 😛

• Threatening to Ground me for 10 weeks, if my Report Card was Not up To... Par.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Taking the lightbulb out of my room. I would read late in to the night so when I was naughty >:) they took away my TV, stereo and lightbulb

• They took away my phonefor a year, I wasn't aloud to talk or see my friends for a month, and I wasn't aloud to leave the house for a two months other than school and errands (which they could only take me) in high school.

• Definitely not the worst, but it makes me laugh now that I'm older: sometimes when I got in a fight with my siblings, my mom would do things, then lock us together in a room and we were able to come out when we "loved each other again". We would be in there for so long.

Did you just carry on kicking the shit out of each other

I mean, not literally haha. But as time went by, we would just be too worn to argue. Usually it was over something dumb anyway.

always is

• Locking me in the bathrobe with the lights off and duct tape over my mouth.

• kneeling down in the sun on tiny rocks

• I used to get my mouth washed out with soap for talking back or saying bad words.

• They locked my sister out of the house for 30 min because she came home late 😂 I don't get punished because I'm a literal angel 👼🏾

• My dad stripped me once and hit me with a belt for a half hour

• When I was little, it was making me copy some parts of a book.

I barely get in trouble now, but when I do, they take my phone away for a day.

a whole 24 hr's how do you cope

How do I cope without my phone? Lets see beg my mother to give it back, that I won't do it, again. Try to cry my eyes out to annoy her, fake cry... lol
      Jk
      Nah, I can live without my phone. There is my laptop, so...😜
      S
      They never take that away... lol
      They have tried to ground me, tho. That never lasted, for some reason... lol

how times have changed

• no internet

• ass whooping.

• Attempting to ground me

just attempting? what a rebel you must be lol.

why did it not work out

lol my parents aren't the grounding type. It was my dad that used to try grounding me when I was younger but I never took him seriously and everything was over within a few minutes to hours.

• I always got my ass whooped my parents dont believe in time out or grounding... my mom was the worst tho she would whip me till she was tired or slap , fist or throw stuff

• Recently I almost got all my electronics taken away for my mom assuming I did something I didn't

• My dad would force me to take off my pants for and if I didn't both he and my mom would hit me. I don't even know what I did :(

• My father nearly kicking me out of the house, nearly disowning when I was 19. My mother had to talk him out of it.

I'll never forget that. I have that buried with me.

• Something kinda like doing a plank.

What Guys Said 4

• I was banned from reading books.

Because my eyes were getting fucked from reading too much.

I used to, on average, read 1000 page books in like 3 days at age 12.

• a was never punished because i was a good boy.

• My father beat me with his belt when I was a kid.

• Stand in the corner naked