What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?

Updates:
2mo i'm finding hard to pick a MH

1|0
21|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I was caught smoking around 9 or so. My mom made me sit down with a whole pack of cigarettes and smoke the entire pack. I don't know how she thought that was punishment though.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

old school punishment.
      i had a friend who's gran made her eat them when she was caught

• 2mo

Yeah it was old school. Look at my age. What no one knew till mom died is she was a closet smoker. I went to school with kids who had to eat cigarettes.

Most Helpful Guy

• The school principal and "disciplinary officer" handed out better punishments lol
    There's this time they made me count the number of leaves on a plant outside her office.
    Then there's the time they made me mop up the rain... as it rained.
    As much as I hated them back then , looking back it's fucking funny.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I guess it counts as a punishment, when I was 17 I left in "my" truck that was in their name so they reported it stolen and left me a voicemail saying I should probably park it and walk lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell be truth
    I have never gotten punish BECAUSE I have never disobeyed my parents, not even onces. 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • Threatening to Ground me for 10 weeks, if my Report Card was Not up To... Par.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking the lightbulb out of my room. I would read late in to the night so when I was naughty >:) they took away my TV, stereo and lightbulb

0|1
    0|0
  • They took away my phonefor a year, I wasn't aloud to talk or see my friends for a month, and I wasn't aloud to leave the house for a two months other than school and errands (which they could only take me) in high school.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not the worst, but it makes me laugh now that I'm older: sometimes when I got in a fight with my siblings, my mom would do things, then lock us together in a room and we were able to come out when we "loved each other again". We would be in there for so long.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Did you just carry on kicking the shit out of each other

• 2mo

I mean, not literally haha. But as time went by, we would just be too worn to argue. Usually it was over something dumb anyway.

• 2mo

always is

• Locking me in the bathrobe with the lights off and duct tape over my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • kneeling down in the sun on tiny rocks

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to get my mouth washed out with soap for talking back or saying bad words.

0|0
    0|0
  • They locked my sister out of the house for 30 min because she came home late 😂 I don't get punished because I'm a literal angel 👼🏾

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad stripped me once and hit me with a belt for a half hour

0|0
    0|1
  • When I was little, it was making me copy some parts of a book.

I barely get in trouble now, but when I do, they take my phone away for a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

a whole 24 hr's how do you cope

• 3mo

How do I cope without my phone? Lets see beg my mother to give it back, that I won't do it, again. Try to cry my eyes out to annoy her, fake cry... lol
      Jk
      Nah, I can live without my phone. There is my laptop, so...😜
      S
      They never take that away... lol
      They have tried to ground me, tho. That never lasted, for some reason... lol

• 3mo

how times have changed

• no internet

0|0
    0|0
  • ass whooping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attempting to ground me

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

just attempting? what a rebel you must be lol.

• 3mo

why did it not work out

• 3mo

lol my parents aren't the grounding type. It was my dad that used to try grounding me when I was younger but I never took him seriously and everything was over within a few minutes to hours.

• I always got my ass whooped my parents dont believe in time out or grounding... my mom was the worst tho she would whip me till she was tired or slap , fist or throw stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently I almost got all my electronics taken away for my mom assuming I did something I didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad would force me to take off my pants for and if I didn't both he and my mom would hit me. I don't even know what I did :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My father nearly kicking me out of the house, nearly disowning when I was 19. My mother had to talk him out of it.

I'll never forget that. I have that buried with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something kinda like doing a plank.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I was banned from reading books.

Because my eyes were getting fucked from reading too much.

I used to, on average, read 1000 page books in like 3 days at age 12.

0|0
    0|0
  • a was never punished because i was a good boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My father beat me with his belt when I was a kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stand in the corner naked

0|0
    0|0