My kitty looks depressed?

I think it's because another cat left (so three kittens left) . It doesn't get on the table anymore, it just sleeps on the same spot, it walks very slowly and always follows me, it doesn't even open up its eyes as wide as it used to. It's getting me really worried

Most Helpful Girl

• He or she probably was used to the other kitten being around and is depressed over not having a friend around. Try to give your cat more attention and encourage him or her to interact with the remaining kittens.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should breast feed her.

What Girls Said 6

• It could be separation anxiety. I have 2 cats that are really attached to each other and when they can't see each other they show their emotions.

• spend some time to play with your pet

• First thing take him to the vet to see if he's sick.
    I think you should give the cat some attention, play with him make him sleep next to you and give him food

• Buy it some toys, and try to play with it... Maybe some catnip... or just give it treats... I had to do this when my cat get depression because we moved into a new house

• Time to visit the vet, could be very sick

• Are you sure she isn't just tired? I think the kitten that left was her best friend.

What Guys Said 3

• Aw that's pretty sad. But as long as your cat keeps eating and not showing any really bad symptoms then hopefully it'll get better. My cat lost her friend too of 11 years and she got depressed, had to give medication for her to eat and she acted not normal but things got better :).

• I dunno, maybe if she's a female she's on her period?
    my Male pigeon was depressed too after i sold his ex-wife :D , so he didn't have anyone to fuck lol, but he became normal after i bought him a new wife.

• She might be sick. Seems more plausable.
    Other sinptomes? Eating? pooping?