What is the point of life when all the family members that you love live somewhere else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's so hard to live life away from loved ones because that's exactly my case. Every single member of my family lives in another country. We reunite twice a year and sometimes i travel a third time just to spend more time with my twin sister because i miss her beyond explanation. But why are we doing this to each other, that is to live away from each other? Circumstances have forced us to live this way. So what's the point of my life? First of all, My #1 goal is to reuinite the family as soon as i can (probably at least 10 years from now) and that goal keeps me motivated enough to continue what I do each day. Another point of life I have is I want to start my own family and have kids AND make sure that they have better life circumstances than I had.

Not all my family members live away from me but I miss my sister, aunt and uncle, and grandparents more than anything. I visited them for the first time in three years this summer and I still find myself getting emotional over them. I have to remember that I have family here to love as well. Sami, I hope that you will reunite with your family and that you will fulfill the goals in your life.

😁😁😁

Most Helpful Girl

• You can make new friends. You can work towards the career of your dreams or focus on a hobby or help others. There can be other good goals in life to focus on. You can always move closer to family, too.

What Guys Said 1

• Find something else to live for... or die for.

All my family lives thousands of miles away in another country, but it's not stopping me from living.

What Girls Said 4

• The point of life is not being with family 24/7. The point of live is learning, growing and evolving. Gaining independence along the way.

You're very attractive by the way

• i know what you mean here :/ i guess that's why we should meet family members as much as possible even if they live far away

• i left all my friends and my family in my home country and now i don't really have anything, it does make me question several things bout my life because i just feel alone and stuff. but i still won't go back

• If they're not around you can make your own