Bad babysitters or Bad-Baby sitters?

Do you think, bad babysitting is rather the fault of the babysitter or the kids? And also, what flaws do you know about female/male babysitters?

• Babysitter
    65% (11)50% (3)61% (14)Vote
  • Kids
    35% (6)50% (3)39% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo To the babysitters: Would you say it's difficult for you to be a good babysitter?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A bad baby-sitter comes about from a baby-sitter who doesn't discipline or look after the children correctly and just lets them do whatever they want and doesn't stop them. This usually occurs if the baby-sitter is too busy on their phone or anything else and not taking proper care of the children.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I mostly let them do what they wanted to because otherwise they'd have fought with each other.

• 3mo

What I meant by that was let them do what they want but keep an eye on them to make sure they aren't doing anything that will disappoint the parents.

• 3mo

I constantly had both my eyes on them, I often participated in their games as well, when they argued about what game to play.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a depends answers there could be good/bad babysitters and good/bad kids. I think we are at the age where gender of babysitter does not matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, an adult should b able to handle the situation. Kids (I'd brought up properly) will know right from wrong but that doesn't always guarantee they'll b on their best behavior...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've babysat before. If you don't pay attention to the kids, follow the rules the parents give you, or even TRY to interact with the kids then you aren't a good babysitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Parents could be the reason for if he kids act horrible to the babysitter sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If moms actually behaved like moms and actually took care of their own kids, there would be no need for a babysitter. There is no need to be exposing your baby to potential danger in the hands of someone else.

0|0
    3|0
  • Babysitter

0|0
    0|0