Girls Has A Guy Ever Said Your Pretty Or Beautiful, Guys Has A Woman Ever Said Your Cute?

How Often Has It Happened To You?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep many many times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a lot of girls tell me I'm really cute and beautiful, I almost didn't believe them.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, @Red88xx, All of my life. As long as they Never call Me "Late for Dinner."
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for the Mention. xx

• Of course... but it's usually in an awkward situation...

• Yes, I do hear it from time to time. Very flattering.

• Yeah, whenever a guy is interested/flirting they usually compliment my looks sometime along the line. And once or twice by strangers. Family members and friends of my mom are still the largest group on calling me good looking though.

• Often.

• Yes, from both genders.

• No. people mostly only say I'm cute or adorable... :(

• Yes by both genders

• That happens a lot

• I've been called beautiful twice. Both times by someone who just wanted to fuck me and use me.

• More often on here then in real life.

• I hear it from both sexes pretty often

• People have said "you could be a model" which is lovely and very nice to hear, but in all honesty its stupid because I'm not really tall enough and when I went to agencies they said my look was more commercial (i. e. not model material, just good looking). You really have to be outstanding to be a model. I really just prefer it when people say beautiful and preferably "pretty". Just a nice simple compliment. And its also nicer when it comes from girls as I don't feel the guy wants something.

• I have told guys they are cute before and some guys have said I'm pretty and that my best feature is my personality...

• It doesn't happen often because I'm usually scared of talking to guys... But if I do talk to them I sometimes compliment them and get the same in return :)

• Yes, This happens a lot to me. It is a great feeling and more people should give these kinds of compliments.

What Guys Said 18

• Haven't heard "cute" in a very long time. At my age, when a woman wants you she usually just tries to jump your bones right there in the produce section!

• I hear it from time to time😁

• yeah it happens. women usually tell me their friends said i was cute or goood looking when i meet them. like the girl doesn't tell me to my face but it gets back to me through a mutual female friend.

• They should say your cute to your face

• I never said you should hit on her :p

• lol i meant it could be seen as them hitting on me if they tell me to my face.

• Last time I heard it was freshman year of high school lol

• yup, a lot of woman said im cute

• Online: yes
    Irl: No

• I am complimented as beautiful by both genders. Cute once or twice.

• Yes.

• I get called cute every now and then.

• Yea girla allways say "Oh he's cute" i even have mothers telling their daughters "he's cute"

• NO THEY DON'T; -;. But mostly because I hangout on this site and play overwatch LOL.

• I've been told i'm cute countless times - however i never believe them

• Why is it the way they say it or something?

• You should have more self confidence

• I have confidence i just dont think i'm attractive

• i've given and received compliments a few times...

• A couple of times I was called handsome though a while back now (LoL)

• You're* and not that I have heard, I think they call cats cute...

• Girls tell me i'm cute... ahahahaha... that will never happen in a million years... ahahaha

• Outside of the family no. One or 2 of my male mates have when discussing women etc a few times. A male doctor (in a nice non creepy way... when he was asking about my life etc) said i was good looking. Opposite sex yeah i have never been given a a compliment.

• Excluding my mother, grandmother, aunts and great-aunts? And since the age of fifteen? No, I've never received that kind of compliment from any woman.