If you were a crazy scientist, what branch of science would you use for your wicked plans in conquering the World?

What would you do with your scientific skills?
Create an army of robots? Or maybe legions of genetically engineered mutants who would serve you as if you're their God? Or would you make some sort of chemical compound with hypnotising effect on whole humanity? Or something else, share your wicked plans ;)

• Nuclear Phyiscs
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
    Vote C
  • Maths
    Vote D
  • Medicine
    Vote E
  • Robotics & Cybernetics
    Vote F
  • Electronics
    Vote G

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Medicine, I can make myself a well known pharmacist, build a factory which makes C vitamin, sell them, then add a mixture in them which makes people get numb and I can control them. 😈

Most Helpful Guy

• I would combine Biology and Cybernetics, I'd create an army of cybernetic mutants in order to conquer the World :P

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Physics or bio. That robotics guy looks so creepy!

• Yeah, really creepy :P

• the science of psychology. Dumb down society enough to control and not question what you say. Like todays society.

What Guys Said 6

• This is an excellent question and one that I think of daily.

I'd have to go with robotics and cybernetics as I think it would be fun to rewire people's brains into just accepting that I am going to conquer the world. I'd also rewire some brains better than others, as I am inconsistent in my work and the partially rewired brains could fix themselves and eventually rise up and cause me trouble later by challenging me later on in life.

• Whichever one mind control is in

• Probably Parapsychology :)

• Electronics

• What would you do, some kind of evil invention?

• Some one asked me this same question in 1994 my answer Use a atomic mass conversion wave. This will engulf the whole planet and is a extension of the users' mind. Instantly any type of civilization can be produced to suit the users' will. Since the whole planet atomic structure is at your control you can change the planet into any thing you want.

• TIME-TRAVEL! MUHAHAHAHAHA!