How do you feel today?

Do you regret anything or are you proud of something you did?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my little brother and I just finished cleaning the house. But other than that I just kind of felt sad - the sun was shining too much and that gave me a bad mood - I feel down because of that. If the sky is completely white or at least foggy then I feel at my best. But now I'm kind of down -__-

What Guys Said 12

• I woke up like 30-45 minutes ago, so I guess I'm proud of being a lazy ass and going on GAG on my phone to answer random shtuff lol. I feel alright I guess.

I haven't done anything to cause regret yet for the day at least-- I guess that means it's a good day so far. I'm probably going to go to a guitar center and be "that guy" who shows up, plays the instruments at the store, but doesn't buy anything. So that'll be fun.

• I'm my usual self, optimistic, confident, cheerful under my poker face 😉, introspective...

Don't regret anything ever

Proud... Hmmmm pride cometh before a fall 😁😁😄😄😄

• Alright :/
    Too much shit to wipe. I think I have a cold too.
    I gave a homeless dood some help earlier.

• I ripped down two walls in the apartment I'm going to rent out yesterday after work and I'll be fixing the uneven flooring today after work. I feeling pretty damn good.

• regret not having worked enough on my shit the last days

• I'm happy about last night. What happened was me and 2 buddies were smoking weed in my car at the McDonalds drive-thru. The bitch manager called the cops and I was being tested for being impaired. I took a shot of whiskey an hour before so I was scared for a breathalyzer but they only saw signs of me being stoned after taking a toke. So they made me do the checking your eye coordination, the walking straight and putting your leg up 6 inches off the ground stuff. I did very well on the tests and after the tests the 2 cops were backed to a corner cause I was evidently stoned but proved I wasn't impaired. One cop said "I know you're stoned. You don't need to say it but you just smoked up before driving." They then searched my car for weed and since that was the last joint, they found nothing and let me go free to drive stoned as fuck. Gotta love Canada.

• I am proud that I answered this question. And I am also proud that I am getting MHO... Please don't disappoint me.

• Fucked up 😂
    So not at all awesome today :P

• like I could use a billion dollars

• I feel like shit.

• I regret being alive... but I am proud of my grades and choosing to stay out of the stretts, drugs, etc...

• Good, my girl is back home from New York

What Girls Said 14

• I'm fine. I got to sleep in and relax, which was needed. I've been a bit productive since getting up, so I don't feel too lazy.

• Pretty great. But indecisive.

Fuck buddy wants to meet up and fuck my face in his car somewhere but I'm kind of in the mood to do more than that, but not in a car.

Which he said he understood and told me to let him know if I change my mind about the face fucking part.

It's been awhile since I've had a dick in my mouth so I'm tempted but I'm just not fully feeling it.

• I feel fine, it's another day that God has allowed me to see. No I regret nothing at the moment.. I guess proud that I'm helping people with their romantic issues.

• I bought a fashion show ticket and ended up not going there cause I had a headache

• Regrets: where do I start? But then I realise I made those decisions for a reason at the time.

• As of right now, I am proud that I got into the SHEP program :) So excited! But I'm regret not having finished that stupid assignment earlier cause it meant I had to do it yesterday...
    by the way, nice profile pic :)

• I'm just bored it's raining here.

• I'm tired

Let's go eat some tacos haha

Fck nightmares. I have lots of them every single night

I never have nightmares I don't know what happened.

• i just fell like shit

• Trapped here in this hell where every other culture hates me just for the color of my skin and all of my people. I just feel... trapped. I just want to go home. Im sad and I want to cry but I can't, I just want to go home where I can't be hurt by anyone anymore.

Bcs of your colour? That is idiotic. Sorry to hear this 😔

• A mixture of sad and happy.

Make up your mind, mind.

• I feel empty today.

• Like shit. I don't want to be here anymore.