What goes on in a pervert's mind?

long story short there was a guy in a train that stared at my boobs the whole time and then just pulled his dick out and masturbated infront of me, IT WAS SO OBVIOUS and he didn't even care! he was in his early 20's and was good looking, I thought only bitter old creeps would be so desperate! anyway.. we all hear all the kind of stuff that creeps do nowadays but why? like what did that guy think when he just pulled his dick out in a crowded train? He didn't even care when i noticed! I reported him and it's over now but seriously? do they have a sickness and need help or are they just desperate pigs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess power. I watched some prison documentaries and one of the issues they faced were that some guys would openly masturbate to female guards when they came by to check the cell. They called them habitual masturbators... When they asked why they did it, if they had any shame, or thought it was wrong they basically said they had them locked up like an animal and it was something they could control that the people that had them locked up couldn't do anything about. Their sex life was restricted and they were isolated in a cell so they publiclly masturbated out in the open to people right in front of them. They were treated like an animal, so they'd act like an animal. When asked if they thought it was disrespectful, they said no, they don't care it's not like they're being respected either. So it was basically a fuck the word sort of thing were they're doing what they want to do and you can't do anything to stop them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• For some it is trying to get a reaction, like making you notice was part of the thrill for him - Why I haven't a clue?

• feminist scum

can't a guy enjoy a nice fap inside a crowded train without some cow bitching about it...

• I think you are trolling

• How would I know?
    My guess is they're frustrated.
    Try Googling it.

• what the fuck dude XD that´s messed up... i was going to lecture you about that you shouldn´t declare somebody a pervert so easily reading your headline xD but reading the storry, i agre: that guy has problems and needs a therapist!

• Well there's porn on the internet where guys masturbate and what appears to be a random woman comes and asks if she can help him out. I guess these guys want to try it too i guess.

• Where the fuck do you live LOL. I mean I kind of believe that every guy is at least a little perverted but most of us have self control and decency...

germany, and yes i couldn't believe it myself

@FakeName123 Naja, er hatte es nicht nötig wenn man sein aussehen und sein alter in betracht sieht nun es war ekelhaft anzuschauen und er hatte einen gefährlichen blick drauf und kam dann am ende nochmal rum und hielt es raus bis er dann ausgestiegen ist und ich die polizei gerufen habe

Ob es nötig ist oder nicht sei mal dahingestellt. Für ihn war es anscheinend nötig.

Wie gesagt, keine Ahnung warum man sowas macht. Ist halt sehr fragwürdig und kenne solche Geschichten garnicht. Und ich bin jetzt auch nicht gerade aus einer Stadt mit 'ner geringen Kriminalitätsrate.

Das Positive daran ist, das du jetzt weißt, das auch gutes Aussehen nicht davor bewahrt potenziell gefährlich zu sein.

• Maybe he is one of those people who gets turned on by exposing themselves to other people.

Whatever was up with that guy, he was definitely mentally ill.

• "huhuhuhu sexxxxx..." XD

• They need help o wouldn't call it a sickness but an unhealthy view of seuxality and sex that is embedded in their heads

• What kind of weird porn are you watching.

• I thought that was proper train etiquette, no?

• Rubbish. This is just a fantasy you have. One word to describe you...

i told her that it was a nice story and to tell it to readers digest. she couldn't handle the truth, lol

and me

@Dave20154 yeah that shows her.

• Women are way more perverted lol

• find yourself in uflash. tv

• Could be sickness or desperate. Don't know. Glad you called police. They need taken in for some kind of evaluation.

• nice story, tell it to readers digest

don't bother reading and go away :)

just sayin'

• They don't have any decency

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know..

• He was probably mentally ill, wasn't fully aware of what he was doing

orrrr she's telling a story, and it didn't actually happen

@Asker don't you have hobbies or are you an attention seeker.

@bobbyxx don't you have hobbies or are you and attention seeker?