What are you all doing on this Labour Day weekend?

It's all in the question you doing anything special?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grateful that we both do not have to work - for a change. Planning to grease the tracks toward some much needed naked time together during P. M. rains.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't mind stoking the BBQ all day but
    already busted diet two days in a row, not to mention high sodium intake.
    At least it won't be a lonely Jerry Lewis on TV day that made it worse every year.

What Guys Said 16

• I tweet off to KL & back, now am in a scenic place in south India known as Puducherry (Pondicherry). A coastal area with amazing beaches, beautiful sunsets & sunrises, South Indian & French cuisines (was occupied by the French not the Brits)

instagram.com/.../

instagram.com/.../

instagram.com/.../

Just curious what day & time is it in India?

Not relly it's raining today & calling for more of the same tomorrow.

Ah I love the rains 😍 so long as I'm not at or going to work & wearing leather shoes or carrying a leather bag lol love getting drenched 💕💕

• Currently sitting in a reclining chair on our campsite with a river gently flowing 20 feet away. Beer in hand, hotdogs in cooler.

• From 1 to 6pm, my band rented out a place for some last minute touch ups / light rehearsal. Later in the night, we have a gig set at a locally famous place in Austin. So basically, I'll be doing band stuff all day.

• Nothing much if the weather sucks, watch old movies I guess

Yea well the weather sucks badly here. Rain forecast for today & tomorrow.

Same here for later tonight in New York with the storm warning but right now it's 80 degrees and sunny

• Overwatch with my brother and I bought final fantasy xiv so... ya def not gonna be getting laid or anything.

• nothing special.

• waiting for this storm

It's been raining here for 2 days now.

Yes it seems the weather networks tend to overestimate storms.

well I dont mind it, we got hit by Sandy, so I think overestimating is good

• Eating... and probably jerking off. :D

• SLEEP... 500TC sheets FTW!

• I'm going to lift! Lift so hard my balls will fall off!

• "Labour?" I don't think so.

• Went camping yesterday with friends. Now gonna chill at home since I work tomorrow.

• Just been chilling on this rainy Sunday ;0

• Chilling with my PC. The only girlfriend that i had all my life 😭😭😭

• Eating Fried Chicken

• Work. So much work at night because second shift are a bunch of lazy assholes who leave night shift (us) to clean up after them. Then we get blamed for the store being a mess. So sick of it. Then to top it off, the manger plays favorites. letting the lazy fuckers get away with everything and just over works the good workers to the point that we don't give a fuck anymore and just stop doing shit like the other lazy fucks. Except we get fired for it.

What Girls Said 7