A little classic thriller game, what would you do if?

a guy/girl you just started dating invited you to his/her place. Their place is big and perfectly designed. You guys chat a bit and one thing lets to another and you both end up in bed.
In the morning you wake up while they are still asleep. You need to find the bathroom so you leave the bedroom and try the rooms on the left side of the long hallway. Then a strangely designed door on the right end of the hallway catches your eye. You wonder what it is used for. You feel an enormous urge to get inside that room. And before you know, you've already opened it and got inside.

Hanging on the wall are all your pictures. Taken on different days when you were doing different activities. One at school, one at work, one when you're in the shower in your OWN HOUSE. One when you were hanging out with your friends, before even meeting him/her!

Suddenly you hear a noise coming from the bedroom you just left.

What do you do? Pretend you never saw the room? Act cool? Or just run for your life? Confront him/her?

• RUN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE!!!
  • Get out of the room. Act cool. Say an emergency came up and you gotta go.
  • Don't leave without answers. Confront them.
  • Whatever the hell they are doing, be their partner in crime.
  • Wait for your death silently.
  • Just here for the comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds great! :D

Nice writing

What Guys Said 3

• I would go B - Act cool, first chance I got go - Then text them and say I saw room, anything strange happens in the future, I go straight to police.

• Grab the biggest heaviest object I can use as a weapon and throw her and pin her to the ground till she tells me what they are doing.
    Who knows, It might end up being something awesome or I might just take a sick and evil bastard off the streets

• Wait for your death silently.

What Girls Said 2

• I would do everything but confront them. They seem like a creep and I wanna avoid them spazzing out. I'd pretend everything was normal and that I didn't see all those pictures but best believe the second I get a chance I am leaving (even if that means climbing out a window lol).

• I'd be like 'bye Felicia'