a guy/girl you just started dating invited you to his/her place. Their place is big and perfectly designed. You guys chat a bit and one thing lets to another and you both end up in bed.
In the morning you wake up while they are still asleep. You need to find the bathroom so you leave the bedroom and try the rooms on the left side of the long hallway. Then a strangely designed door on the right end of the hallway catches your eye. You wonder what it is used for. You feel an enormous urge to get inside that room. And before you know, you've already opened it and got inside.
Hanging on the wall are all your pictures. Taken on different days when you were doing different activities. One at school, one at work, one when you're in the shower in your OWN HOUSE. One when you were hanging out with your friends, before even meeting him/her!
Suddenly you hear a noise coming from the bedroom you just left.
What do you do? Pretend you never saw the room? Act cool? Or just run for your life? Confront him/her?
- RUN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE!!!56% (5)0% (0)29% (5)Vote
- Get out of the room. Act cool. Say an emergency came up and you gotta go.22% (2)25% (2)24% (4)Vote
- Don't leave without answers. Confront them.0% (0)38% (3)18% (3)Vote
- Whatever the hell they are doing, be their partner in crime.0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
- Wait for your death silently.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Just here for the comments.22% (2)25% (2)23% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
This sounds great! :D