What's your username based on?

Your name? Your fav things? Your nickname? Random stuff? Mine is from a lyric of my fav song all time, can you guess? 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• My username is actually my pen-name phoenix with the 98 added in. And my pen-name stemmed from the major depression and eventual suicide I attempted many years ago. And just like the phoenix the experience caused me to be reborn from the ashes of my old self. So my old self died in a way and gave way for the man I am now to be born, the same but different and new, yet old. And after that I fought an uphill battle of willpower and through sheer will fought my way out of depression and rid myself of it.

So I use the name phoenix after the mythological bird to symbolize that and always remind of that day.

Most Helpful Girl

• A bevy of thing's such as; My transition from processed hair to all natural (hence Afrodite not Aphrodite hehe), my love of Greek mythology, when I think of beautiful black women of all background's I think of gold and when thinking of gold... I think of the number 9 and Katy Perry's verse in Dark Horse" Make me your Aphroditeee, make me your one and onlyyy"

What Guys Said 35

• I don't have much inspiration in my name. I just happened to see something on the internet (probably a forum) while I was thinking up usernames.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Then I was like, oh "dangerDoge" will work. I first thought it was awful, but I had the thought "ehh, I probably won't like the site anyway. I doubt it isn't that good so the username won't matter."

Over a year gone by, 4863 opinions later, and some obsession with GAG, here I am. 😐
    I kinda want to change it now, but whatever. It is what it is 😓

• I believe in being honest and telling it how it is , no bullshit!

• nickname from my nerd gamer days

and that would be bohemian rhapsody =)

• My username was created in a way so that I could come to this question and answer "nothing." Because if I were to base it on anything with meaning, I would run the risk of eventually growing bored of it and thus I would increase the chances of me wanting to quit this site.

You know the fact that you think about all of the reason you just explained, is actually putting a meaning to your username, quite a deep one to be honest. You just unintentionally created a meaning behind what's supposed to be "no-meaning username".

And for that reason, I like your username 😊

Why thank you :)

• I survived a suicide attempt. "Water bears," or Tardigrades, are microscopic organisms that can survive some of the harshest environments known to people, including the vacuum of space.

• When I was 15 my friends all thought I was perverted and funny. It was also the time people where just starting to come up with unique online handles. (Well the trolls got there first.) By the time I hit 16 I decided to finally get one too.

I already knew I had to use "Perverted" somewhere in there but I needed to pair it with something. I went through a number of drafts in my head but "Jester" seemed the best pairing and my friends agreed. Then I became PervertedJester online and some of my friends still call me PJ to this day.

• Mine is what people have been calling me - apart from other names (I have quite a few)

• My old Nick name and my favorite scripture verse number.

• my real name

• One of my favourite OP villains :D
    http://dumpshare.net/images/1582744flam24.gif

• Nothing exciting - Just New Freedom in Irish

• It just came to me when I needed a name

• Favorite comic book character (Nightwing's bitches are coming)

• Random stuff haha. I just thought of something i like: croissants, and decided I wanted that name but didn't want to to sound so boring, so I added an i.

I've never even owned an apple product.

• It was on the license plate of my car in high school

• A super hawt guy.

• My username is based on my syle:) I'm 19 I live i'm from Spain but I always wear a suit and tie:) and love to dress up My name is Antonio I have blue eyes;) I like to go travel, I when to America once

• I'm that British lad.

• I just threw some letters together until I found something I like

• Always believing the good in people and a lesson to be learned.

• I'm cis and I'm scum for that, really explains myself well.

• think mine is quite obvious ;)

• Capn (Captain) is my fire department rank and Hawk refers to the size and shape of my nose.

• Hehe Queen Bohemian Rhapsody?
    And mine comes from trying to have a name that sounds awesome.

• It comes from my name Ai "den" and 1219 is my birthday, December 19th.

• just being a bitter retard on the interwebzz 4 kicks lmao

• my zodiac sign

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 30

• My favourite colour is cherry red and robin went along with it so it's RedRobin. I was kinda surprised it wasn't already taken :).

• i made mine from a username auto-generator google used to have in its earliest days of service, i was 13 at the time and it was the very first time i had made any account online or be online at all for that matter, i never really had any interests back then so it was hard to think of any good names so i used that and its first result was "renogaza00", which i used for my first mmo account in "Ragnarok Online : episode 1 - start of an adventure" back in August 2003, since I've loved the game so much and still play it sometimes just to remember some of the best memories i had online i kept the username for practically everything, with some variations of course. :)

PS. Ragnarok Online is probably without a doubt my most treasured and most favorite game of any genre of all time :D

• My username is inspired by my favourite fiction character Tris Prior
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Tris_Prior.jpg

While the second "s" is for strength bcs I need strength

• I'm empathetic, and I'm a lady.

• Keyboard smash lol

• I am an architecture student
    so archiz comes from architecture also arches
    so on

• Mine is based on a dream where I was flying and I was so close to the sky and then I woke up

• Surname of one of my favourite characters :)

• Mines just my name...

• most people think it is my name but it isn't lol

• I love high heels!!

• I'm a cowgirl, so western girl is a good username for me

• My name

• I was summer and it smelled like glue...

• my personality

• my user means miss luna.. which luna is my and my fav singer's name

• One of my favorite movies evaa

• People who harassed me on my last account ^^.

• It has to do with my personality and my looks.
    I can't guess what's your favorite song.

• Just my name and two random numbers I liked the sound of at the end of it lol :P

• Mine is basically how I felt around the time I got this account... and also because nobody in existence knows everything...

• Its a nickname given to me by a writer friend.

• It's based on what I'm fascinated by.

• It's actually myl Christian name.

• Pizza is lyfe and I'm a princess

• It means "storm" in the language from one of my favorite TV shows.

• My name is Isabella and people call me Bebe and my boyfriend jokingly spells little "liddo" and he calles me liddo bebe sometimes

• I'm a professor and a mother to two that are both adults

• My name is Sarah and I'm naughty

• Easy, I'm a Russian and a blonde