What's your username based on?

Your name? Your fav things? Your nickname? Random stuff? Mine is from a lyric of my fav song all time, can you guess? 😁

0|0
31|36

Most Helpful Guy

• My username is actually my pen-name phoenix with the 98 added in. And my pen-name stemmed from the major depression and eventual suicide I attempted many years ago. And just like the phoenix the experience caused me to be reborn from the ashes of my old self. So my old self died in a way and gave way for the man I am now to be born, the same but different and new, yet old. And after that I fought an uphill battle of willpower and through sheer will fought my way out of depression and rid myself of it.

So I use the name phoenix after the mythological bird to symbolize that and always remind of that day.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A bevy of thing's such as; My transition from processed hair to all natural (hence Afrodite not Aphrodite hehe), my love of Greek mythology, when I think of beautiful black women of all background's I think of gold and when thinking of gold... I think of the number 9 and Katy Perry's verse in Dark Horse" Make me your Aphroditeee, make me your one and onlyyy"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• I don't have much inspiration in my name. I just happened to see something on the internet (probably a forum) while I was thinking up usernames.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Then I was like, oh "dangerDoge" will work. I first thought it was awful, but I had the thought "ehh, I probably won't like the site anyway. I doubt it isn't that good so the username won't matter."

Over a year gone by, 4863 opinions later, and some obsession with GAG, here I am. 😐
    I kinda want to change it now, but whatever. It is what it is 😓

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in being honest and telling it how it is , no bullshit!

1|0
    0|0
  • nickname from my nerd gamer days

and that would be bohemian rhapsody =)

1|0
    0|0
  • My username was created in a way so that I could come to this question and answer "nothing." Because if I were to base it on anything with meaning, I would run the risk of eventually growing bored of it and thus I would increase the chances of me wanting to quit this site.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You know the fact that you think about all of the reason you just explained, is actually putting a meaning to your username, quite a deep one to be honest. You just unintentionally created a meaning behind what's supposed to be "no-meaning username".

• Show All
    • 3mo

And for that reason, I like your username 😊

• 3mo

Why thank you :)

• I survived a suicide attempt. "Water bears," or Tardigrades, are microscopic organisms that can survive some of the harshest environments known to people, including the vacuum of space.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was 15 my friends all thought I was perverted and funny. It was also the time people where just starting to come up with unique online handles. (Well the trolls got there first.) By the time I hit 16 I decided to finally get one too.

I already knew I had to use "Perverted" somewhere in there but I needed to pair it with something. I went through a number of drafts in my head but "Jester" seemed the best pairing and my friends agreed. Then I became PervertedJester online and some of my friends still call me PJ to this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is what people have been calling me - apart from other names (I have quite a few)

0|0
    0|0
  • My old Nick name and my favorite scripture verse number.

0|0
    0|0
  • my real name

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favourite OP villains :D
    http://dumpshare.net/images/1582744flam24.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing exciting - Just New Freedom in Irish

0|0
    0|0
  • It just came to me when I needed a name

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite comic book character (Nightwing's bitches are coming)

0|1
    0|0
  • Random stuff haha. I just thought of something i like: croissants, and decided I wanted that name but didn't want to to sound so boring, so I added an i.

I've never even owned an apple product.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was on the license plate of my car in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • A super hawt guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My username is based on my syle:) I'm 19 I live i'm from Spain but I always wear a suit and tie:) and love to dress up My name is Antonio I have blue eyes;) I like to go travel, I when to America once

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm that British lad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just threw some letters together until I found something I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Always believing the good in people and a lesson to be learned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cis and I'm scum for that, really explains myself well.

0|1
    0|0
  • think mine is quite obvious ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Capn (Captain) is my fire department rank and Hawk refers to the size and shape of my nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe Queen Bohemian Rhapsody?
    And mine comes from trying to have a name that sounds awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes from my name Ai "den" and 1219 is my birthday, December 19th.

0|0
    0|0
  • just being a bitter retard on the interwebzz 4 kicks lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • my zodiac sign

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• My favourite colour is cherry red and robin went along with it so it's RedRobin. I was kinda surprised it wasn't already taken :).

1|0
    0|0
  • i made mine from a username auto-generator google used to have in its earliest days of service, i was 13 at the time and it was the very first time i had made any account online or be online at all for that matter, i never really had any interests back then so it was hard to think of any good names so i used that and its first result was "renogaza00", which i used for my first mmo account in "Ragnarok Online : episode 1 - start of an adventure" back in August 2003, since I've loved the game so much and still play it sometimes just to remember some of the best memories i had online i kept the username for practically everything, with some variations of course. :)

PS. Ragnarok Online is probably without a doubt my most treasured and most favorite game of any genre of all time :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My username is inspired by my favourite fiction character Tris Prior
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Tris_Prior.jpg

While the second "s" is for strength bcs I need strength

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm empathetic, and I'm a lady.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keyboard smash lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an architecture student
    so archiz comes from architecture also arches
    so on

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is based on a dream where I was flying and I was so close to the sky and then I woke up

1|0
    0|0
  • Surname of one of my favourite characters :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines just my name...

1|0
    0|0
  • most people think it is my name but it isn't lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love high heels!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cowgirl, so western girl is a good username for me

1|0
    0|0
  • My name

1|0
    0|0
  • I was summer and it smelled like glue...

0|0
    0|0
  • my personality

0|0
    0|0
  • my user means miss luna.. which luna is my and my fav singer's name

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorite movies evaa

0|1
    1|0
  • People who harassed me on my last account ^^.

1|1
    0|0
  • It has to do with my personality and my looks.
    I can't guess what's your favorite song.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my name and two random numbers I liked the sound of at the end of it lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is basically how I felt around the time I got this account... and also because nobody in existence knows everything...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a nickname given to me by a writer friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's based on what I'm fascinated by.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually myl Christian name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza is lyfe and I'm a princess

0|0
    0|0
  • It means "storm" in the language from one of my favorite TV shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Isabella and people call me Bebe and my boyfriend jokingly spells little "liddo" and he calles me liddo bebe sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a professor and a mother to two that are both adults

0|1
    0|0
  • My name is Sarah and I'm naughty

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, I'm a Russian and a blonde

0|0
    0|0