Can you create a riddle?

Fun activity to pass the time. Create a riddle for me and anyone else here to solve. MHO to the best one. Try to make it difficult, but make sure it can be solved using logic and reasoning.

No points for reposting another person's riddle from a website or the internet. I'll check.

Fun challenge for all the smarties out there.

3mo Doesn't have to be a complex logic puzzle. Just a simple riddle

Most Helpful Girl

• I am your worst nightmare
    Yet also the one you have been looking for all the time
    Who am I?
    Thats one secret I'll never tell.

An anonymous user

Ha no worries it's okay. I just wanted to tease you a little bit, and I'm happy to see you took the joke well.

FYI I do tease people - A LOT, in fact - but bullying, nah, that's just lame.

Alright, fair enough. No hard feelings :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i have billion of eyes but cannot see
    i have billion of ears but can hear
    what am i
    it easy really

What Girls Said 2

• I can be and was of any gender
    I can be and was of any race
    Times pass and technology changes
    But I am still one and the same
    What am I?

human?

That's what I mean though. Because humans as a whole have been every gender and race and haven't changed even though technology has. But I guess that's not the same thing. Good riddle.

that was my answer to a different riddle. my bad

haha its ok :) and you were on the right track though, I was going to accept it but then decided to give you another shot xD

• The only one I know was from the TV ages and ages ago but its the only one I know:

There is a barrel and there is something in the barrel that you can see and which makes it lighter, not heavier. What is it?

To clarify... if you look at the barrel which is opaque you can see this inside of it? Or if the thing wasn't in the barrel you could see it?

@Yana_NK you presented it well. That's a good one.

Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1