Tell me what you think?

Im sorry for all of the sexual questions I've asked since being on this site and i hope everyone can forgive me but if anyone thinks it's for the best that I leave then please tell me im not used to having normal conversations and im not great at asking normal questions but if I do decide to stay i will try my best to come up with some normal questions

Most Helpful Girl

• This place is for all types of questions, but a variation of questions would be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, try to mix it up. I'll answer questions about sex, but I don't go out of my way to answer those sorts of questions.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• You can ask whatever you want. I don't know why people complain about what other people ask, it's not like everyone is obliged to answer. If you don't like the question, don't answer, it's simple as that.

• chill out, we all do time to time

• It doesn't matter dude. From what I've seen, most questions are about sex or race and little else on here.