Do you think Hillary is starting to display some legit health issues on the campaign trail?

At first, i didn't pay it much mind... but im legitimately starting to think about it. Its starting to look a little weird to me. Thoughts?

• I think her health is fine
  • I think her health is becoming a cause for concern

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs to be in prison

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I mean, you gotta be somewhat sick to run for president, right?

• It's just the demon coming out. Since she has to be possessed... she is so evil.

• The clone's rotting ☺️

• Isn't that the transgender girl who calls out people for not being transgender enough lol

• I couldn't care less... Wish that was an option.

What Guys Said 17

• She admitted in testimony to the FBI that she is unable to recall a lot of events since her head injury/brain blood clot. She lost/misplaced almost a dozen classified info devices while at the State Department. Her YouTube 'seizure' episode may not be a seizure but it sure is creepy nonetheless.

i heard about the FBI testimony. Dr. Drew mentioned similar things if i recall, but now his show is being threatened, seemingly because of his skepticism over her health (along with people at the Huffington post). Still looking into it though

• She is actually a robot that was coded to pretend that it's attempting to take over the US as a joke, but the problem is that it was not programmed to adapt to a situation where it actually can take over so it's beginning to malfunction. It needs to be restarted.

At least I think this is the only possible explanation.

• yes, but I have concerns on all the candidates.

• Those reactions do seem odd, but it might as well be diabetes. When she's doing the speech and then suddenly stops, it strikes me as a diabetic foggy brain moment. Diabetics suffer also from neuropathy, and pain on the side of the face, and ears. Also numbness and a multitude of other things.

Doubt they'll let someone with Alzheimer's, Epilepsy or another greater mental challenge running for president. She's just old.

Just theorizing here.

• See how Trump's health smear of Clinton backfired: www.cnn.com/.../

• "The letter "C" stands for "Classified"? Oh mah gawd, I thought it stands for "Clinton" cauze you know, Imma Clinton :/ "

This woman's gonna die in office, and not because she was assassinated.

• This is so fucking sad. She's a lying bitch and all, but something about older citizens and bad health just breaks my heart.

• Since when is health an issue when it comes to doing a job? Would you refuse to hire someone purely because they had Asperger's. There's a reason that we have a 25th amendment. To me, this just sounds like a pathetic attempt by the Republican media to smear the Democratic campaign

"Since when is health an issue when it comes to doing a job?"

since the beginning of human history.

Great job taking quotes out of context, shows that you truly understand how to have an intellectual discussion

i can't really have an "intellectual discussion" with someone who doesn't understand why health issues may sometimes be an issue when it comes to doing a job. Sorry...

• As much as I dislike Hillary, I'm not worried about this at all. It's just another drummed up hail Mary attempt by the Trump campaign to throw shade on her.

• Sorry, but I'm not the kind of person who believes Fox News and the Enquirer.

• Hillary worries me, but so does Trump, there's a reason that I left North America for a year lol.

• Worst case scenario is that she dies in office and her vice becomes president. Anything is better than trump.

• Her political and moral values are a much GREATER concern

• I think Blacks are going mess up and Trump to win wow
    and trust me he there will be no more Black Lifes Matter
    even Trump himself says they think they are more better
    than the White men.

• I might come close to almost feeling just a little bit sorry for her if she has one of her seizures onstage while debating Trump.

• This is a total lie that has been debunked countless times over. www.snopes.com/.../

the big black dude around her is NOT a doctor. he's a secret service agent. Seen here with another secret service agent. Notice the secret service pin on their left lapels.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpVnw7ZXYAA3TJH.jpg

In the UNEDITED video you can see him rush on stage with other secret service agents to protect her from a perceived threat then giving instructions to the agents. www.cnn.com/.../...-stage-at-clinton-rally-sot.cnn

In this video you can see the same agent, notice the secret service earpiece in his right ear, waving the supposed diazapram pen before hillary's path. That behavior with a medical pen makes no sense. That is not a medical pen but a secret service device and we don't know what it does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f--sakIve2Q

here's more debunking this lie. www.cnn.com/.../

and testimony from a reporter present during her supposed seizure. clearly she's joking around if you watch the full UNEDITED video.
    bigstory.ap.org/.../video-proves-clinton-suffering-seizures-not-so-i-was-there

I always though you were one of the few smart gagers janson. It's disappointing to see you fall for horseshit propaganda designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

she's had health problems in the past. Red flags for me begin when media sources start getting shut down for voicing an opinion on it. And i said i was starting to think about it, so you can relax. I'm totally sold on what either side is saying about it as of right now

You can believe whatever you want. it really doesn't matter since you can't vote here anyways.

You started the discussion by posting the question. Don't get upset when someone disagrees and debunks the nonsense.

your "red flags" are media sources being shut down for voicing their opinion on this. I couldn't find one media source shut down for this. I think you're referring to this email from her communications director. yournewswire.com/.../ nothing has been shut down or will be cuz they have no legal authority to do so.

Just questioning why you're so prissy b/c i'm not as quick to believe your narrative, repeating the same thing over and over when I've already told you where my skepticism comes from. Heh. But since you aren't getting it, my issue is over the fact that a few days ago, I read an article about her health on the huffington post (which at the time i thought was interesting but didn't put a whole lot of stock into) and then later find out that it was not only removed, but the contributor removed from the huff post as well. Then Dr. Drew, unlike you or I, is a board certified doctor who looks over her health records and comes to start questioning her health as well, gets his show cancelled. That's what im talking about. Anyhow, you've stated your opinion, and you've heard mine, so no more talk. I'm not as invested in the outcome as you are, so im not really up for an hour long back and forth saying the same things repeatedly