Who did you hang out with in High School?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao in high schools these absolute stereotypes don't exist. This isn't a high school movie from the 80s.

We had them at my school. They weren't super defined but there were definitely groups based off of their hobbies

What Girls Said 18

• Other.
    We didn't have these groups in HS.
    I used to be friends with all the cliques but mine consisted of 12 Arab girls ( Lebanese, Egyptian, Moroccan and Tunisian) we were all into fashion, invited to parties, good at school, "good girls " and friendly.

• It was skaters in my day. Team Zero!

• I was a floater. I had friends that were in all sorts of groups, and hung out with whoever I saw/had a class with that day etc.

• I went to a private all girls school.

Initially I was a "floater" who ended up being ONE of the popular girls but then
    fell from grace and had the ENTIRE SCHOOL turn on me overnight.

• All races. A couple of emos lol, we all been through that mess in middle school. They're geeky as fuck too. This isn't high school musical, most people cross those options. I fit into 5 if you include my scene phase lolol.

• I was a drifter and went from group to group depending on who I felt like hanging out with for the day

I was also one of those kids that just never showed up to school, and when I did go, I'd still skip class and go hang out with the smoko kids.

• I was a loner mostly hung out by myself.

• A mixture of the second, third, fourth, and fifth group.

• Popular girls and jocks

• Jocks mostly I guess. I hung out/got along with mostly everyone though

• With my volleyball teamates
    With my softball teammates
    With the nerds

• I don't know I guess I'm like a floater.

• I hang out with a little bit of everybody

• I hung out with my friends.

• We don't have those types of cliques at my school. People just hang of with whoever they want.

• Well my school is pretty much all black so I picked black people but to be more specific probably the freaks and geeks. I'm a weirdo.

• I was a nerdy jock who liked reading books and drinking beer equally. So nearly everyone.

• Everyone. I used to hang out with every group.

What Guys Said 14

• I started out with hanging out with some of the jocks that I'd known since 6th grade but I've also always known emos since middle school , But after freshmen year I Heavily started sitting and associating with Emos and scene kinds. I just got along better ( and always have ) with them than the football players. It got me a lot shit from the jocks that didn't like me being around.

• My closest friends were hip-hop heads. Some were white, some were black, some were latin... I was friends with people across all groups and everyone pretty much knew who I was... The break down of social clique were basically

Hip-hop heads
    Bitches/Hos
    Jocks/Preppy kids
    Surfers
    Freaks, which were a combination between emos, goths, and scene kids
    Spanish
    Brazilians
    Blacks
    Loners/Nerds I suppose

I was cool with people in all of those groups and generally talked to people from each group every day. I didn't really fall into group isolation... I do remember it existing though. I remember I was at a keg party and someone on the football team was running their mouth, so someone who was a hip-hip head was about to beat his ass. The jocks got cocky and threatens to jump him which was about the dumbest thing they could do, because over 50 people that were with me were ready roll on them and stomp the entire football team into a pool of blood. They looked to me though and I told them no. They got irritated about, because I was good friends with one of them through my brother. They complained to me most of the night and basicly wanted an OK... The two guys ended up in a one on one fight which I thought was more fair and that was the end of it... It's funny how groups can act without a leader...

• I chilled with 3 other doods and they were each into different things. One played football and fucked around with others for fun. One was into books and gaming a lot. One was just funny as shit and played soccer with me. I don't believe cliques exist anymore or at least they didn't seem to at my highschool.

• Those are totally not goths, man. Those are metallers.

I hung out with:
    -goths at lunch and during spares
    -graduated friends (older than me) outside of school
    -freaks during most classes
    -my best friend was a music kid

• I was a mix, everyone except jocks and popular girls.

• I went to a small high school... There weren't really too many to choose from

• I've never been to a highschool or school of any sort, but I imagine if I had to be in one I'd be with the art nerds, lol. XD

• I hanged around with the rocker kids and the skaters.

• Both Mexicans and emos lol

I'm both 😎 stereotype broken 😂

I got so much shit with the jocks because the few I knew really well and the rest always would say that it was weird that I had the athletic tendencies like them but I had the personality and demeanor of an emo. Well I still do to some extent even today, but I've just become more cynical and cocky.

• I was a loner. People in general annoy me.

• Myself, mostly.

• I am a geek, so I hanged out with geeks. And geeks aren't freaks.

• All..

• Geeks and Freaks