Girls, do you sometimes stand so close to the guys you are attracted?

Sometimes I noticed in bus or road, when Im waiting girls stand so close to me facing me/backward that if I move a slight, I'll touch their private part. Its kind of embarrassing because the places are not crowded and there're enough spaces to stand other place.

3mo ding
3mo Ding2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's weird and I'd never want to get too close to a guy who thinks it's okay to grope me for any reason.

What Girls Said 4

• No if anything I avoid attractive guys and if they end up going up to me, I ignore them.

• Not purposely. Like I won't go out of my way to stand to someone I think is cute, but sometimes it just happens.

• I'll stand close enough to try to get his attention, but far enough to deny it if it doesn't seem like he's in to me.

Maybe they're just used to being crowded? Or are you buff or something?

Umm, not a buff, but people told me I'm striking looking. I mean this kind of scenario is quite common in club. But in daylight it sometimes surprises me, at least when I had to face this kind of thing from women older than me.

• depends

What Guys Said 0