Life help anyone?

So far I still have been unable to get a girlfriend. Every girl I start small talk with I quickly find out she has a Boyfriend either indirectly or by asking friends or just by noticing. From my point of view it seems like every decent girl is taken/shallow/bitchy/. Some girls I wasn't even interested in that I just sat near I learned they were racist, no lies. I just feel like the world is forcing me to live alone with no real friendships. don't get me wrong I have friends but they're lives are so different we can't get close, they just do completely different things. On Thursday I met a girl and her friend that just approached me and started talking to me which was amazing but of course they started talking about they're boyfriend's and I found out they're seniors :-( . I have no idea why I can't find at least one close friend or girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 17 years old. I think you're worrying about this way too soon. I didn't get a boyfriend until I was your age and had no interest from guys until then.

Well yeah but I understand that but I don't have anything to worry about. I just want someone to share my feelings with

Thanks for MHO!

np thank you

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, what do you look like? Do you dress nicely? How often do you work out? Do you have a good looking haircut? Is your hygiene A-1? Most guys call girls shallow when a girl isn't attracted to them. So if all these girls aren't attracted to you, then you need to improve your looks.

I wear a uniform but I'm one of a few kids that actually tuck their shirts in. I work out everyday after school because I run cross country. I'm short and kinda skinny but I have a little bit of muscle. my hair is in a ponytail. and I don't have anything against the girls I can't get with, thats totally fine it's just that I'm tired of being alone

What Guys Said 4

• Relationships are Not Guaranteed to last forever. No need to envy those that are in relationships or feel unhappy about it. If you don't have anyone you don't have anyone to lose. You never have to worry about cheating or breakups when you're single. It's not as easy as it appears there's much work and commitment needed from both parties for a relationship to be "successful". Besides, it can get expensive when you have to spend money on your girlfriend, and then when the relationship don't last and don't work out and you two breakup, then you may even wonder what was it all for in the first place or if it was really worth the experiences? You can become even more unhappy from the breakup. But those are the consequences and risks you are going to have to be willing to accept, otherwise it may really just not worth your time and effort.

You don't have to deal with any drama when you're single. Focus on taking care of yourself at this point, college is also going to be rough, depending upon what field you plan to go into and study for, but it's important for your future if you want to become independent and being able to survive and take care of yourself. Get involves with student activities and groups and clubs while you're in college.

I understand all of this but it's not about any of that. I'm a great person, I make good grades, I'm healthy, and I have a plan for the future so I don't have anything to lose I just want my first girlfriend. I understand it's gonna end thats fine but I want that experience just for a little while, with someone that I find attractive

You already said you have other important commitments that require your attention such as cross country which won't give you really any free time left to actually do anything else and lunch at school is not working in your favor either as that's the only time you even get to mingle? Then what else can you do other than what you must do or need to do? What are you willing to do?

Well I try to attend other school events like football games but again, my friends always are making out with their girlfriend's while I awkwardly sit there and I try to mingle but the girls always look so mean, like they don't wanna be bothered. And I never know if they have a boyfriend that's gonna walk up and say, "beat it".

• You're 17 dude. If were Blue MGTOW Anon (25-29) then I'd say it's game over. Just wait a couple more years bruv. Shit will come together.

• girlfriend are tough to find since she is someone you want to find the right one. Friends go find them x3 invite them to do things you guys can do together. Don't tell you you guys don't eat, sight see, watch movies,?

• Just wait til college, bruh... You'll have plenty of bitches to pick from