What does my dream mean?

So yesterday I had a dream ( im pregnant btw) my unborn child was infront of me smiling and he kept doing it for a long time. I can't stop thinking about it. What do think this dream means.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a yes/no type of guy on predicting the future. I think I might have a little bit of seer inside of me, but then again it might just be a coincidence. I think your dream means that you want you and your baby to be happy after he is born. You will have great times together.
    Oh, and congratulations.

Thank you!! I always want him to be happy no tears ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your baby trying to say that he/she is happy to be born and that your going to be a great mother who makes him smile. And his/her smile is something you want to cherish and protect. For all the days of your lives and theirs.

I sure hope so and thanks that was a sweet thought.

@Asker You welcome. But i'm not saying it as a thought. I'm said that because I sensed that is what your baby is trying to say. It's his way of connecting to you spiritually. Connect with him.

Absolutely =)

What Guys Said 1

• It means your brain randomly thought about your unborn child in a posative way that night.

Dreams are just thoughts we can't control very well because we're sleeping. They mean nothing more.

What Girls Said 3

• You have a lot of shitty diapers ahead of you lol

• You have strange dreams when pregnant! Don't stress over the meaning of them!!

• My mom had the same dream. Its because you are thinking about ur baby

That could be it.