Yo why do I feel like a failure at such a young age?

Don't mean to get depressing or anything but a lot of people keep telling me of somethings bothering me I should communicate and yea man I think there is. Don't know if you guys can help and I'm not really asking for help I guess. I just want to grasp a understanding you know. I mean there is so much crazy ish in my past that I'm not willing to talk about. But why do I feel like I'm scared to succeed or be somebody like it's like I'm used to the way I live, almost as if I like being a loser or something it's weird asf don't get it. I mean in the year of 2016 anything is possible, I'm a talented guy I guess, my family friends think I'm smart, but my family currently thinks of me as lazy and stupid because of my non caring attitude. I can do so much but it's like I won't. It's like I don't care about the money or cars clothes or anything. Like I don't care what's going on in the world other then my interest, seems like I rather be alone, I complain that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, but it's like I just like being alone, almost as if I want to be alone, because relationships also bring mental pain you know, I'm not willing to suffer that, I know it's cowardess. I'm a flawed man, I mean people don't know the half, I mean people think I'm some perfect kind hearted smart lazy and good looking guy, but man I got demons man and I think I let them get to me, I feel beaten at only 22, I'm a guy with demons and problems that I had for years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the lack of motivation because you feel like things now is just good enough. Good enough is great, but you can always make it worth your while to do much more.
    Maybe you just need inspiration or a goal to want to achieve and you'll start to see things differently.

Most Helpful Guy

• i felt like a failure at when i was 8 years old. and i accepted it that im a failure and life is much at peace now

Dude I've accepted that I was a failure so many times lol, dude it's crazy yo. I never thought id make it through my horrible mindset.

What Girls Said 3

• Many people around our age feel that way. I think plenty of people expect to have all these successes super early in life, right after high school or college. It doesn't exactly work that way for many of us. You're going to have to work hard, even when you want to give up, to get where you want to be in life.

• it happens and i can relate to that... just try new things until you find the one that suits you and that makes you feel happy and motivated

• I believe it is normal. I feel like it myself at times. I believe it is because, we have a lot of pressure put into ourselves to be successful. We want everything taken care of, and we aspire to have everything at this age. We often forget that all things will, and can come with time. My advice would be for you to relax, and understand that in our 20's we won't have everything in order as we'd like. With hard work, and time it will come.

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to @EmpatheticLady

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

I mean it's changed so much, that's why I dislike this question I mean I always wanted to do something that's more of like therapy to me then work, like making music or some form of entertainment, you know something I can create and people can either use or get hit from it. So I'm the next 5 years who knows lol, I mean maybe in the next 5 years I will invent a time machine lol so I can unfuck my life lol

Are you in school? working?

Used to be in the military left like a idoit I'm supposed to start a new job Tuesday.