What the hell is going on with me? PLEASE HELP ?

I went through an awful breakup that destroyed my life and brought me to zero point, but luckily I came out again gathered my pieces and started from zero and in six months I found a job bought a new car met an amazing girl traveled and had a lot of fun with my friends plus I got fit again and everything seems to be perfect in it's size, but still I've been going through a very strange phase tha is driving me crazy !!!
I wake up everyday with a strange feeling that something bad is gonna happen, my heart keeps beating then I eat breakfast and go to work then on the way back home from workit happens again !! so I try to take a nap to make it fade but end up to see nightmares and these feelings starts to change to become more violent, I feel a very big urge to hit someone to death or break everything around, so I go to gym and try to empty that power on iron, then come back home smoke a hookah and talk to my girlfriend, it helps most of the time and that feeling starts to fade and I have a good peaceful sleep till morning when it starts all over again !!!
what is going on with me? how can I stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly Alan I dont think this is the place where you will find people qualified to help you with your problem so I would strongly advise you to seek professional help to talk about your worries. If there is anyone on G@G qualified to help you then he/she should inform you of their qualifications. Seeking help from people who are not medically qualified is never a good idea.

thanks for your kind reasonable opinion, but I trust common people more cause they live the problem not read about it, I'm an architect and I can tell you most of what I learned was from from workers and people who deal with the materials in site not from my professors whom teach the general thing in the best situations... I want to know if someone faced what i'm facing and how was their experience...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unresolved matters in your life and perhaps memories coming back that you want to forget

yes I'm aware of that, my question is how to pass this, my head is a jungle and my chest is a volcano, I tried everything starting with sport, new relationship, work, fun, traveling but still it doesn't work and I'm getting more violent and tense everyday...

What Girls Said 2

• Probably as your not used to things going so well so you need to give it time

• You sound like you have some unresolved feelings and are under stress/anxiety.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a bit of anxiety, I would talk to your doctor about it.