How long do you normally stay angry at someone?

I can only last about 15 min 😂 before I forget why I'm pissed off lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what actually went down, if it was a simple argument or misunderstanding? Not long, I'll be pissed for a few minutes, cool off for a little while and I'll come back and talk things out within the hour hopefully. But some things are UNFORGIVEABLE, like the time some dumbass motherfucker accidentally pushed me and made me drop my ice-cream. That was 12 years ago and I'll still kill that guy if I ever see him again.

Lol going to kill over ice cream😂🍦🍦

Thanks, I would never leave her no matter what happened, I'm just glad she came out all right in the end

I'm glad 2

Most Helpful Girl

• usually a day to my loved one/family/best friends. and it's always ended like maybe 30 minutes if they say sorry or try to make me laugh.

but to other people, for example a colleague or office mates, i usually have limits, 3 strikes at most. if they're still a jerk at the third strike, I will treat them and assume them a jerk forever, even they're nice to me afterward. I'm still have some grudge to all the bullies/schoolmates who made my life terrible in the past. Even though we're grown up now, I do still ignore or pissed at them whenever I met them in reunion/friend's wedding. I made it clearly, I hate them.

people that i hate like that are not many, so I still have a lot of friends, by eliminate the idiots

What Guys Said 18

• Depends what happened but I can hold a serious grudge for a long time

• Same as you
    Like 10 - 15 minutes

• I'm 51 y/o. May sound ancient to you but life is just starting!! lol. No, as far as anger? Years of experience has taught me anger is at best a useless emotion and at worst very harmful for ones physical and emotional wellbeing. I sometimes feel what I call righteous anger. As in someone disrespects my wife etc. I instantly channel that flash of anger into a civil (or civil as possible) confrontation with the person I feel has offended me. Actually, when people around you know your boundaries and what you won't put up with, anger and confrontation are rare occurrences. Have a great day soulbabe!!!

I don't know it's funny when grandma is angry she is a very small women and she tuck's her arms in and say made up words jumping a bit and the only thing I'm thinking is she looks And sounds like a really pissed off bunny so I Start seeing her with bunny ears a coten tail and big bunny paws lol🐰🐰🐇🐇 😂 I shouldn't day made should say frustrated I normally walk away to cool off for a second i don't really like to raise my voice and hate it when people do it to me when we are more than capable of discussing a problem in a normal voice I will listen but don't scream at me and stay out of my face or I'm going to fight you every inch of the way vary few people get under my skin and I do have a grudge against one arrogant little bastard which I won't let go threaten me thats fine go ahead it's when you go after my dogs and family that you started something ya don't want to finish lol

• Depends what it I about. Can be a few minutes for minor things, but if I really get screwed I never forget it.

• minutes, hours, days, years depending on the gravity of the situation

• Max an hour. Its kind of weird cause they'd still be angry and I'd act like nothing happened.

• some hours, some days

• Takes a lot to make me genuinely angry with someone, hasn't happened yet.

• Anger solves nothing. Find the cause and fix it or deal with it.

• Very long

• the ongest time was 5 years

• It depends.
    I get mad and I go cool off , meditate and collect myself.

• Weeks and months

• a day

yup, I'm a camel

• 5min

• it depends what it is.

• Forever.

• WOmen: i stay angry with them forever

Men: usually over it in a few hours probably having a beer together

Why Angry at girls so long?

A lisp and a stutter are two different types of speech impediments soulbabe. My stutter has gotten better w/ age but I still have trouble on the phone. When I was in school people could barely understand my sentences. It sucked!! But, I worked on my confidence and self esteem by channeling any anger I had toward energy being positive. I've found most women love a confident man whom is happy with who and what he has made of himself. I learned early any woman that judged me on the way I spoke wasn't worth my energy. Just say bye, bye to her and move on!! :-)

@HCKrod um ok well when I was little I had to spend a lot of time at a place that helped people with physical and mental disability and I had a PE class with people who had disability I would try really hard to understand what they wore trying to tell me it was really hard because a lot of them talked by moving thare right hand at different speeds and blinking I normally had no idea what they wore trying to tell me but I at least tried to understand. so what is lisp? Because I don't know I never paid to much attention to human things I focused on animals sence I want to be a vet

What Girls Said 7

• About 10 mins? Attention span of a fish :)

• Depends what happened. My philosophy is 'dont fuck with me' haha. Once you do i can be a real bitch and will most likely just not talk to you again. I move on very quickly

• the whole day

• Not too long. I forgive pretty easily usually.

• Depends on what they did that angered me.

Ya I know thats why I said normally I'm normally only angry for about 15 minutes but I have someone I've held a grudge against for 3 years

• It depends.

• Depends on what pissed me off to begin with but usually a day or so.