Do you love your body?

It is what allows you to experience life. It is always fighting, trying to ensure your well being.

• very
  • yes
  • somewhat
  • I like it but don't love it
  • I try, but I can't
  • not at all. I'm indifferent
  • I dislike my body
2mo update
2mo Updateee

Most Helpful Guy

• Last one, this "body" or "physical form I manifested is NOT what I had ever asked for nor had ever desired in the very first place!

Being a physical manifestation of a biological-organic sentient being to me is a "prison" of flesh, blood and bone, which is just way too vulnerable and fragile and requires constant maintenance just to survive and reduce suffering and yet it eventually will fail and stop functioning.

I rather have an Entirely New, different, and better physical form altogether if such opportunity came around to allow me to escape this "prison". Entirely counting on and waiting for all developments to happen accordingly and hopefully that the "Technological Singularity" succeeds and becomes our reality to hopefully provide such opportunities. As well as nanotechlogy and nanomachines that will work similar to the way they had been portrayed and conceptualized in various works of fiction, only then I hope such opportunities will finally be readily available for those that never wanted to be "limited" by and "trapped" with a biological-organic prison, a prison of flesh, bone and blood.

Thanks for MHO!

@Unit1 What do you think about what I said here? Agreed?

@Unit1

I don't have a problem with it as long as I'm completely neutral, no aggression, but no sorrows and despair feelings at all anymore either. Won't need to feel happy when I can never ever feel bitter at all anymore. No aggression is consistent with my views of disliking suffering, damage, pain and harm, and if I was an aggressive hostile sentient machine system then it's the complete opposite of my goals of never wanting to cause harm, suffering, pain, or death to anyone or anything. Those are the big 4 I can't agree with and I'm stuck with merely just for existing and being part of this reality and world.

Remember what I said about all the fighting, prejudices, killings, hatreds and violence being all so petty and meaningless, that made me want to completely walk off the fucking chessboard for all eternity.

I remember and I agree.

I too am too ashamed to be part of this degraded civilization, which is going further into degradation. I'd rather just switch galaxies and live in a well managed environment, where leaders do their jobs PROPERLY without any prejudices and where animals and the environment are being taken care of properly and no stupid laws or biased and rigged marriages, where sex can be obtained if you have the will (the same applies to get a job as easy as saying it, earn some money and get do date), a place where every gender/race have no disadvantages or no sexist double standards like the man paying for first dates - So to say the ideal civilization. And our place - the earth and milkway - is a dumpster for those, who are corrupt, criminal or misbehaving. Makes sense, don't you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• its meh.. it could be better honestly. I want that body like Ciara but I like food and donuts too much lol It also doesn't help that I don't care much for exercise. I need a trainer who can push me and show what the heck to do otherwise I'm totally clueless.

What Guys Said 30

• Girls on 4 continents couldn't all be wrong about it being up for grabs!

• I dislike it.

• What a great way to look at it.

• I love it long time 😁😁😁

• Around B or C for me

• Lol maybe in coming 1- 2 years I will entirely love my body cause I just joined the gym and have set a goal for my body... Lol :-)

Anyways right now I don't entirely long my body but nor do I hate it

• Yup I love it

• Yes i love it.

• I love teasing myself over girls like you.

• No, in fact I wish my heart would just give out

Yes, I am having one of those days where I'm borderline wanting to die

• I love my body, I just have some small comments on how my body could look better. But I love it very much.

• Nope, definitely not

• It's sufficient for my purposes.

• I accept my body. How about that...

• Yep
    I like my body
    Don't you?

• yes i love my body thats why i work on it everyday in the gym

• My body looks like a dang aliens😵😵

• Yaah..

• Meh. Could be better.

• I hate my body. I'm so scrawny and weak. I basically have the bone structure of an 8 year old girl.

• B. Yes, I like it but I need more of workout.

• No. This fuckface is enough alrdy 😔

• I love

• i do... anything

• I suppose it's possible for someone to actually love their body and not see any flaws in who they are, but personally I believe that would mean they are so arrogant and self-centered they only see themselves, which is why they love who they are. They don't consider anything else.

• not at all. I'm indifferent

• Does this include height? Because then no.

• Mostly. I know I'm very lucky but I just see imperfections sometimes, y'know? And when I start I can't stop and it's!

• Ehh my body is great I just sometimes wish I wasn't in it. It's an amazing machine, able to take care of itself etc. And mine is quite attractive too :P But perhaps it should stop fighting and just die, death sounds so appealing

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• It's okay but I still don't like it or the way how I look in it

• i try to but meh

• Eh, my body could be better, but it could be worse.

• Overall I do love my body. I love the scars from experiences I have had and I love my hair and face for the most part. I love my figure. I just don't like that my thighs stick out so they are the biggest part of my body.

• Eh its aight

• Except for some scars I'm happy with it.

• I do :)

• Hell yes! very much.

• I am very comfortable with my body.

• i hated it but I lost 40lbs and now I kinda like it, almost