How cynical are you?

How cynical are you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• When it comes to people who look dodgy, yes, I am. But if I get a good vibe from them, I tend to trust them more. I don't think you should be ignorant, but I also don't agree with keeping to yourself all of the time. You need to learn to trust people, or else you will forever get hurt.

• And to be smart with whom you trust

• Of course! :-] 😊. I give trust until it is lost, in relationships; with random people, I build it. If you treat someone like they will hurt you, they eventually will. People become what they are labelled as, because eventually they start believing it themselves - that's why it could be dangerous to close your heart in order to prevent it being exposed to everything you fear.

• Oh yes very true! :p It's not good to always be cynical, also giving off a negative vibe. I am legit a cynical person inside... So it's hard for me to trust very easily, very hard.

• It depends on my mood really. Or what situation I'm faced with.

Most of the time though I'm very positive , and I can change a negative into a something positive. In general, I'm an optimistic person

• Maybe a 5 out of 10.

• As much as the song by blink 182 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'm very cynical😈

• barely like 3 out of ten.. frosty is more like it

• a lot more than I should

• Depends
    Sometimes I'm a solid 10

• Extremely

• It depends upon how horny I am.

What Guys Said 15