On a scale, how black do you like your humor?

I like it 9/11

Most Helpful Girl

• on a normal day "pewdiepie" level,
    on a downy day "cards against humanity" level :p

9/11 jokes aside it would have been cool to have the black chess pieces have planes based on weight class, with the Antonov and Global Hawk as the king and queen :p

yes, they need to change this xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck, that joke madee me laugh so hard XD I actually have two 9/11 jokes but they always fall flat ;)

A woman on an ocean liner asked a crew member, "Do ships like this sink very often?" "No, ma'am," he replied, "Only once."

haha XD

This one isn't that dark but still...

Doctor: You're obese.

Patient: Whoa, for that I definitely want a second opinion.

Doctor: You’re quite ugly, too

The day after his wife disappeared in a boating accident, an Ocean City man answered his door to find two grim-faced Maryland State Troopers. "We're sorry Mr. Rice, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper. "Tell me! Did you find her?" Rice shouted. The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?" Fearing the worst, an ashen Rice said, "Give me the bad news first." The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the Assawoman Bay near the Rte 90 Bridge." "Oh my God!" exclaimed Rice. "What's the good news?" The trooper continued. "When we pulled her up she had 12 huge and 6 jumbo size blue crabs on her." Stunned, Mr. Rice demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?" The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow to more crabs!"

What Girls Said 4

• 0. Which is horrible because I seriously laugh at everything. But this I can't.

• i don't like it too much

• My humor is white.. haha
    no jk, maybe 4? black humor is disgusting if it goes beyond being funny

• I like my humor lives matter black..

What Guys Said 18

• How black do I like my humor? Well Cards against humanity isn't dark enough personally.
    So a man and a boy are walking through the woods at night when the little boy turns to him and says "mister I'm scared" the man turns to the little boy and says "Your scared? I'm the one who has to walk out of here alone!"
    I would say rick and morty level on average.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgnfLvj88E
    Pitch black enough that it hangs itself and becomes unfunny.

A man sees a crying woman by a pond. She is in a wheelchair and has no arms or legs. He asks her why she is crying and she answers that she has never been hugged. Feeling pity, he hugs her then jogs away. The next day he finds her crying again and she says she has never been kissed. The man kisses her and jogs away again. On the third day the man sees her crying and asks her thrice. She tells him she has never been fucked. The man picks her up... and throws her in the pond telling her, "You're fucked now!"

data.whicdn.com/images/20301807/original.jpg
      Solid OP, my cock emplores more people like you here.

• Nothings off limits for me

Whats the best part of sex with twenty-five year old girls?

there's twenty of them.

• I am definitely going to hellf or my humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO2_Qij_pXE

• That's funny 😂 My humour gets me into shit so often. But like I tell HIV people, just be positive👍🏼

Yesterday we were standing at the brink of the abyss. Today we progressed one step ahead.

• 0|1
  • Fairly dark.

• Pretty black yeah

• Oh shit I want that board.

• never play call of duty with Hitler he's such a fucking camper

• I like it, friends like it, conservative people don't xD

• i like it under 18 :p

• Have to admit, that's original.

• One sugar.

• i r8 8/8

• That wasn't funny. Killing people in other countries can be funny, but not Americans.

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was:"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
      The survey was a huge failure...
      In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
      In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
      In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
      In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
      In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
      In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
      And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Ha ha. Ok, now that's pretty accurate. I'll be honest, I'm America and I don't care much about the rest of the world.

• I love humor about all races. There's this:

What's the difference between a black and a white fairytale? White begins, "once upon a time," black begins, "y'all motherfuckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"

Why did the KKK-member die in a car accident? Because he was about loose nuts.

• Seriously? 9/11 jokes are NOT funny. My friend died in 9/11, and he took a couple 1000 infidels with him