Is it wrong if I like to look at certain black women, but, don't act on it?

im white. i PREFER my own race, but that doesn't mean i don't find other races attractive, including blacks. but, is it wrong that i find some blacks to be attractive and never actually act on it?

is that racism?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong, and that's not racism. You're probably afraid that they will reject you. It's understandable.

oh, no, they wouldn't reject me, im quite a catch, it's just i never approach the black women i find attractive

sounds like ya are

Trust me, I wasn't.
      I would never judge black women, because I'm also black. And I know how it feels like to be attracted to someone with a different skin color.

What Girls Said 10

• It's totally fine to think they're attractive. Why aren't you pursuing any of them, though?

couple of reasons, id rather not share

what would it be, if it was racism?

Couldn't tell ya without knowing specifics.

• No its not racism. you can admire someones physical appearance without making a move on every woman you look at.

• Lol date what you like. I looooooooooove white guys .. it's all i date n I'm a black woman. You like what you like. Im not racist to my own blacks i just find white men sooooo sexy!

• Not racist. Why don't you ever act on it?

• No it's not racism. Anyone thinks having preferences gets butt hurt... is just pissed because they aren't the preference. It is just that simple. You dont have to give a reason why you prefer something. It is your business.

• I don't know, you're the one with the answers.

• Boi whut?

• You're one of many who do the same thing.

• No that's fine, I do the same because I know there's no point on acting on it like seeing a guy I like and knowing that he has a girlfriend or a guy who's too old, has tattoos, smokes etc.

I would hope you at least smile at them because it's annoying when someone's staring then glares when you smile at them or look back at them

• It's your choice. It seems fine.

What Guys Said 4

• It's perfectly natural to be attracted to women and there's no need to be ashamed of who you're attracted to. Without knowing more we really can't say much but I'd guess it has something to do with negative stereotypes you may have towards them or feelings of superiority.

• Why don't u want to date a black woman (or a woman that isn't white)? I'm curious.

• Don't be afraid let the jungle fever take you!

• It is wrong that you find them attractive at all. WTH man.

i find some black women to be quite attractive. i mean, just look at halle berry, a woman who went to high school, not more than 5 miles from me (shaker heights, ohio)

i just wanted to know if it's wrong or not

It's only wrong if it's racist or peer pressure. I can't think of any reason besides those two so yeah, I'd say it's dumb. If you like someone, pursue 'em.