What to do when my boyfriends ex tells that she loves him and that she is not okay, and that she'll kill herself?

Okay so I'm literally lost. My boyfriends ex lives in another country. And they do still text. And she told him that she'll eat a pill and that she is not okay, and also that she loves him. And she'll kill herself if she would find out that he has a new girlfriend (me). And he asked me to help him come up with something to say to her. And also clearly he've told me that he loves me and that he wants to be with me.

3mo And also I don't have any contact with this girl. So I can't really tell her anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Then why is he texting her if he loves you so much. Anytime a person threatens suicide it's nothing but a controlling manipulation ploy. You are never responsible for another's actions. You tell her to stop talking about it and get after it that it won't change a thing. Next kick your boyfriend in the balls for staying in contact with his ex

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean she can't stop him from moving on with his life and you don't deserve to be a secret in his life. She's only saying that to control him. Maybe it's better for all of you if he just stop texting her so she can't get her life together and in a right state of mind.

What Guys Said 2

• Is her talking/writing seemingly incoherent? If not, tell her. She's probably not suicidal and there is really no way to know. You gotta be honest already, because she'll heavily come to depend on him more and more over time.

• Take a picture of you two kissing and holding hands, put it in a white wedding style frame and send it to her on their old anniversary with the caption, "Thinking of you with my new girl. Isn't she pretty?" lol

What Girls Said 1

• Well course he's going to tell you that. But at the end of the day she's not his problem anymore. And the fact she's in another country so it's easily avoided.