What advice would you give your younger self?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Don't keep people in your life longer than they deserve.

Forgive people , but never for the same mistake twice

Never go against your own intuition. It's your inner GPS. It'll guide to the right decisions , but only if you don't talk yourself out of going against what you already know to be true

Let go of things that weigh your heart down. Better things will come along when you finally have the courage to let go of what's not working in your life.

The trials ahead of you will make you into a more independent and stronger person. So embarace the pain that comes along. It's beneficial to you in the long- term

• I'd tell my younger self everything happens for a reason to not be patient and stay faithful to herself and what/who she believes in cause she'll be IN LOVE... with the person she becomes! Oh and probably warn her not to eat those beans on that memorable night😨

• I would tell to myself: "Don't listen to your "family". Do what you want to do and not what them want you to do."
    That's how I should have lived...

• Not to give a crap what anyone thinks of you! Be yourself, and don't be a walkover.

• Read the book called boundaries by Townsend and cloud and read Dave Ramsey.

• Never change. It doesn't matter what people think of you.

• Be nicer to people.

just going by your pic and without knowing you... difficult to imagine that you are the unfriendly type lol

you are already the second one like that who I met here haha...

@Yumix yay!
      I'm not alone apparently
      😂😂

• Say yes to Jeff and don't listen to mom.

• Do NOT have sex in a car the end result won't be good lol

• Hey kid... Shut the fuck up

Yeah that

• Take school seriously.

• SSTAAAAHPPP

• Do not date that guy at your job. He is nothing but trouble.

Don't drop all those courses in college. If u had roughed out all those courses you would've graduated already.

Do not waste your time on that guy in your freshman year, sophomore or senior year. The guy you should have given a chance was the one who approached you with that cute but cheesy line in your senior year.

so your advice avoid all men then?

Oh ok. My bad!

no worries

• Don't care so much about what other people think, just be yourself and people will like you for who you are.

What Guys Said 5

• *Avoid the blonde stripper at your 18th birthday party, "she" has a penis.
    * Don't buy an iPod, it sucks.
    * Don't bother learning to spell, computers will do it for you in the future.
    * Stop skateboarding, you'll never get famous or rich doing it.
    * Lastly, spend time with your mom & dad cause they're gonna die real soon.

• Bang those average-looking bitches in high school/university. Get that experience. Besides, high school relationships have the life expectancy of a goldfish so don't feel bad about breaking some hearts.

• network, don't be so serious, have more fun, try new things, be more open-minded

• Don't waste too much time behind some screens and take care of your friends

• TO PANICCCCCC MORE!!!