Girls, question for my busty ladies, do you ever wish we were an amphibious species like hippos who spend their time walking around in the water?

Boobs float so no need for support and no back or neck pain

Updates:
3mo I mean a lifestyle like a hippo, not actually be a hippo LOL

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• ... Like those water aerobics classes they have for elderly people at hotel pools?
    😂😂😂

Nahh thanks...

Some HEAVY lifting with the muscle groups that most directly oppose the counterweight can do a lot for ya, anyway.
    If you experience that sort of back pain a lot, then, you could do a lot to alleviate it by undertaking the same kind of strengthening program that a good plastic surgeon would recommend before hanging some big ones on ya. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not busty since I'm only a C, but if I were I think I'd prefer to be a mermaid instead of a hippo... Hell, I'd be a mermaid now if I could.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I love being in the water, but not all the time. I don't want to be pruney. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol wow... i think I'll continue to use a bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I would enjoy living in water.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a mermaid

2|0
    0|0
  • I have been daydreaming about being a mermaid since I was a young child♡

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe one day if i become busty

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the water but not that much. lol hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol as someone who has to wear two sports bras to the gym I say yes please to floating boobs lol but instead of a hippo as Rocket_Queen stated I would rather be a mermaid. Big boobs are painful and def a ache on the back. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The hippopotamus is a mammal not an amphibian

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite lucky because I don't get back or neck pain, and I'm a natural 32DD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's my daydream.

0|0
    0|0