Having some identity issues in need for some good advice?

I've always had a very ranged personality. Every place I go I change who I am and how I behave to serve my interests and desires. Not trying to brag, but I can be a leader if I want to, or I can be the quit guy that no one knows about, or whatever I want, but I don't know who I am anymore, how do I figure out what kind of person I am? And don't say be yourself that's the problem here is that I don't know what that is.

What Girls Said 1

• I think going out, joining a sports team or even a club/class will show you traits about yourself naturally. Its good to get out and discover new things and experience new things so you learn and grow as a person

What Guys Said 2

• I think everybody spends their whole life trying who they are instead of looking for all the answers, look for one answer at a time to be at your most comfortable or happiest.

• Fucking psycho.