Are you dying of girllessness?

Are you dying of girllessness? I am dying of girllessness.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You're so whiny. I never see on you on here unless you're whining about something or seeking validation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've been single for long enough that I finally realized the truth. All of it does not matter at all unless you want it to matter. And I mean everything from dating, relationships, kissing, holding hands, cuddling, sex, etc. blah blah. It's not all that special and unique as it happened to many people worldwide. If it was unique and truly special then it would have happened really rarely once in a blue moon or something for people worldwide. Relationships are NEVER absolutely guaranteed to last forever either way.

And if you have somebody, then you will and can have somebody to lose. Breakups and divorces happen more often than not these days. And then there's also cheating and affairs.

Even the really pretty faces and looks eventually fades.

My point is that it's all just chemicals and hormones in our bodies and brains causing those desires of having someone else either for sex, love, companionship, blah blah. It's all in our heads and that is the reality, all of those feelings, thoughts and desires are completely just delusions and illusions, BUT it Exists and is Only necessary to prevent us Humans from completely dying out, that is the only real purpose of why those thoughts, feelings, and desires exist within us.

I've been single for 26 years.

And I've done so for More Than 30 years. Forget the age displayed because my real birthdate is not used. In other words Judgment Day meant "August 29, 1997" and that is the birthdate I used to register but it's not "my" birthday.

Thanks for the MHO man!

What Girls Said 4

• you know... you should be like logo for this website. you are exactly the type of guys that ask questions around here.

• No, I'm not. I'm into guys.

Tall, handsome guys, right? There is no girl who would be into me. Girls don't like me. I must be ugly to them.

I wouldn't have a negative attitude if I was not being ignored in the first place. You are thinking very simple.

You are just too busy wallowing in self-pity. You reap what you sow. If you radiate being a little whiny girl, girls will not have any interest in you.

So come back when you have gotten the sand out of your vagina and grown a pair.

• Nah.

• Nah, I'm drowning in chicks bro.

What Guys Said 14

• Although i'm single, not at all. Talking to women is an adrenaline rush. :)

• What pray tell is girllessness?

Girl-less means being without girls, not having any one of them. And being girl-less, which means being without girls, is girl-less-ness.

I understand now - Yes it can be a very bad position to be in

It is indeed

• What?

Girl-less-ness

When a noun ends up with less, it means lacking it. Girl-less is being without girls and being girl-less is girl-less-ness.

I know lol I just didn't know how you personally meant it, as well this is GaG never know what to expect and Ah well then no lol I'm not suffering from lacking a girl.

• Sometimes I like to dress up in a skirt and bra and put on makeup to look gorgeous, and I'm happy with it man, I'm not dying

• whats girllessness?

• I have hobbies.

• Is that even a word 😂

• Lmao, Nah but I need chicks in my life fo' real.

• The thirst is so real my friend?

• I used to think that way until I had a girl :D

• Nope I like being womanless.

No woman, no problems.

I am too bored of hanging out with males. All my friends are males. That is so boring. That is boring me.

• no, but im suffering from a bad case of ringpostitis

• I dont know what you mean

• A woman will not make you happy.