How do you deal with people who cut the line?

I just hate them! But I don't say anything usually because I am too meek to do that :/

3mo I'm talking about cutting queue :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut the line? As in.. Stop talking to you? If so, don't pay any attention to it if you know you've not done anything to push them in that direction. OR even if you have, as long as youve explained that you've realised that its wrong or that you're sorry for doing so. Just forget it. Dont break any sweat and move on. There's nothing more you can do.

Aw I'm talking about cutting queues

@AvaGuanine... FFS my bad. I just stare at them. Telepathically letting them know how much of a twat they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Waffles731 can back me up on this, in New England we tell them to get to the back of the fucking queue.

What Guys Said 12

• Two parts:
    I politely tell them there is a line and they've cut it.

[smart ass response]

I tell them I'll fuck up their world.

Life's too short to not stand up for yourself.

• Tell them: Back of the line is back there.

If they don't care, it's not really worth getting into a fistfight over.

• I tap them on the shoulder and give them the look of death

• I usually point them to the back of the line in a polite way. If they're rude then that's where I get nasty.

• Spit on their back lol

• Would you rather let me stand behind you and stare at your ass the entire time?
    'No'
    Good *cuts the line*

• It is a pain but is it worth all the drama - I couldn't be assed creating a scene

• It never happens to me but if it does I will tell them politely there's a line. I guess nobody does it to me because i think I'm intimidating.

• what you mean by cutting queue?

Like there's queue for something, you are there in it and someone just barges in middle, instead of joining in the end of queue

oh okay,
      well i make sure no one can cut the line, because i get very angry as hell when im in the line for hours and someone cuts it.

• tell them to get back in fucking line

• I notice ethnic minority people do this. I put it down to their cultures not possessing any form of manners. I pity them.

• "Hey, the end of the queue is at this end."

What Girls Said 6

• If they cut right in front of me, I usually will tell them there's a line and point to the end of it. If it's a long lineup (10+ people) and they cut in way ahead of me... I usually just try to ignore it. You've got to be careful and pick your battles wisely. :P

• say excuse me. or just get right back in front of them.
    i dont really like to say anything cuz i dont like to get rowdy... but i dont wanna like to feel like an idiot, either. lol

• I'm not a fan of them, but I don't say anything either. I just silently stew over them. :P

• I cut them back 🔪

• Queue jumpers never bother me as I am usually let into lines so it seems fair.

• Really I do not care