What are the greatest lessons you've learned in life.
Mine is :
Make little mistakes, avoid big ones
Learn from others and each experience you have.
Avoid people with knives (doctors... unless you have no other choice).
Find and maintain good friends.
Greatest lessons you've learned in life?
What are the greatest lessons you've learned in life.
What Girls Said 6
Greatest Lessons About Feelings:
1. Jealousy is a wasted emotion.
2. What people think of you is none of your own business.
3. Immediately remove people from your life who are toxic (don't let 'being attracted to them' interfere with it).
4. Stop the belief that you should keep friendships with people you've slept with.
5. Best to keep your mouth shut most times. You can *think* whatever you like, but as soon as you say something you may have revealed too much.
Greatest Lessons About Well-Being:
1. Have a cup of tea after the evening meal.
2. Always have a book on the go.
3. Wash your hair every second day.
4. Every year, get involved with one thing in your community, even if it's for a day.
1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Walk the talk when proving something righteous. Talk the walk when exposing something unethical.
3. Better be safe than sorry.
4. It's OK to burst in tears as you conquer your fears.
5. Judgments: sometimes objective (constructive criticism), oftentimes subjective and offensive (stepping onto personal space).
6. Offense is the best defense.
7. Globalization is somewhat flawed; such melting pot will always have dominance and subordination.
8. Earning and receiving trust do make and break people.
9. We are all cheaters in our own telltale ways.
10. Authenticity depreciates as imitations increase in number.
11. Wrongdoings are remembered while honorable deeds are not even heard.
12. Knowledgeable and disciplined people always shine.2
Life is life, you get hurt, you move on. #YOLO2
Don't take candy from strangers!
Be careful who you trust and Respect is earned.1
Don't hang on to something that you will not remember in 5 years. There is no point of being upset or angry about something that you won't remember in the long run. Focus on the life you live now because it could change. Don't take it for granted.3
What Guys Said 13
Don't waste your life away. In other words, go for it. Don't let it pass you by while you decide what to do with it.
This is part of the first one. Knock off the video games, computer, and internet already. That's not the real world. The real world is outside the door.
Take care of your health. Eat right. Get exercise. Avoid injuries.
Money is over-rated. Sunsets, walking in the rain, and laughing with friends is free.
Nip bad habits in the bud.
Save money. That's not a contradiction to money being over-rated. You need to find a balance, and save for retirement or a rainy day.
Stop and smell the roses. That's free also.
What kind of stories will you tell your grand children? Will they be bored? Or will the say "Wow grandma/pa, that's really cool."? Think really hard about that.
You can't carry the world on your shoulders. Stop trying, it'll only make you feel like shit. Go keep the old lady across the street company. Hold the door open for someone and smile. That's what makes the world better, not being crushed by the weight of carrying the whole thing. Multiply those little things by a few billion people and it far outweighs all the negative stuff you see in the news.
Don't grow up.
Grow a vegetable garden. Grow a flower garden. Both of them. Put the flowers is a vase. When it's dinner time, walk outside and pick some vegetables.
Hug a child. Let them hug you.0
procrastination brings great mental stress and it´s better to just do it.
i still procrastinate xD i "learned" it but i´m not actually changing anything, which probably means i´m a dumb fuck... oh well ^^2
1. The media lies.
2. The world is run by Corporations not Governments.
3. Never believe that anything is 'impossible'.
4. Learn to forgive and move on.
5. Every successful person has failed more times than they have succeeded.
6. Everyone has had a really bad day.
7. No one has the right to treat another person of a different Ethnic background less than themselves.
8. The easiest way to destroy hate is with knowledge.
9. There are 'legal corporations' that benefit from wars and crime.
10. The world owes you nothing, work towards achieving something you can be proud of earning.1
You miss every shot you don't take.
Things happen for a reason.
If you're meant to be with someone, everything will happen so effortlessly you won't even realize.
Don't speak unless you have something to say.
You don't know everything.
Fighting and arguing is a waste of time. Know what their position is and respect it, even if you don't agree.
Cite your sources.1
Yellow snow doesn't taste like lemon.
That even when you do everything right. You can still loose. Becuase that is just life.0
Murphy law is real
trust yourself and not people
give them rope until they choke, and once trust is broken walk way and never look back
have high standards for yourself and aim higher
truth is worse than lies but the quicker you feel the pain the less shit you have to deal with (where with lies you just cover it up until it all breaks down on you)
try to get better a little bit each and everyday
everything happens for a reason and could be happened otherwhise0
To impress the chick do the helicopter dick.
I like your number 3 and 5 .0
1) Think positive.
2) Don't try and change something which can't be changed.
3) It's not a problem, it's a challenge and there is always a way round it, you just have to find it!
4) Everything happens for a reason.
5) People who are meant to be in your life, will stay. The other will pass by.0
Don't EVER drop the soap 😳0
Nothing is free , haha.1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.