Why do people always stare at me, I mean yeah I'm not ugly I think I'm pretty but not overly confident. why? Not every single person but majority do?

I carry myself well I usually just wear jeans and a tee not like short skirts or anything I wear some makeup but not overly done like bright eyeshadow on black eye just brought her in like mascara I have curly wavy surfer hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't sweat it. It's actually a form of flattery, when you see a beautiful flower, don't you just wanna stop and look at it with admiration?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're prettier than you think.

There was a girl next to me in the coffee shop the other day and she absolutely no make up on, was dressed casually and she had freckles all over her face and thick red hair.

All I could think was how naturally beautiful she was.

I have like the biggest anxiety ever. When I catch people looking at me I start sweating and shaking in my hands and the rest of my body. It's just I'm just wondering why people look a lot I guess they have eyes and it's what it's used for LOL.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a feeling that they think you are prettier than what you think you are.

• maybe they do?

What do you mean?

maybe they think you're prettier than you think you are

What Girls Said 0