Anyone underwent a treatment to deal with the dark spots on your face?

I am getting a little on the sides of my face because of roaccutane :/
and me being under the sun... -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much sun is NOT healthy! Skin cancer, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I've been using plain Greek yogurt and lemon... it really works.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, sorry.

• Nah I get red. :p

• Hahahhaha just look at my fuckface and u will feel a lot better 😆

• No but they make creams for or go to the dermatologist you can get creams for that stuff hydroquinone, Kojic acid amalactin. Make sure you use a exfoliate lotion to help remove layers of the skin so these medications can work. But be careful these things can irritate the skin of used wrong. Aha and amalactin are exfoliating I've used these things for short periods of time. Never had dark spots on my face but I get them on my body from wounds and stuff, African American skin is prone to this.

I mean your face looks great but as humans we pay more attention to our flaws other then our good qualities, but if these dark marks bother you, you can use that stuff above or maybe you should go to a dermatologist just so you don't worry, but yea there are all sorts of different treatments for dark spots, so no worries rust me I know iI'm black and we get dark spots very easily. But if you go the dermatologist is probably going to tell you not to worry and give you a few lotions and creams like amalactin or things that contain hydroquinone.

• Your face looks good, stop worrying

• Nope not yet.

What Girls Said 1