Who would win in a four way deathmatch (Related to my next mytake)?

No one has any guns or weapons of any kind.
And yes, Gary Johnson has climbed the Seven Summits which is just fucking impressive by any standard.
and that was the most imposing picture of Jill Stein I could find.

• Hillary ClintonWho would win in a four way deathmatch (Related to my next mytake)?
  • Donald TrumpWho would win in a four way deathmatch (Related to my next mytake)?
  • Gary JohnsonWho would win in a four way deathmatch (Related to my next mytake)?
  • Jill SteinWho would win in a four way deathmatch (Related to my next mytake)?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• im voting gary, if he can climb 7 mountains he can kill all of the other combatants.

He climbed the tallest mountain on all seven continents, Everest, Aconcagua, Denali, Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, Puncak Jaya, Vinson

that is alphaness i can respect.

Its one of those tests that only hardcore mountaineers end up passing,
      The other are making and surviving a successful ascent of either Annapurna or K2
      the two most dangerous mountains in the world

What Girls Said 1

• Jill. I just think she'd get crazy and would beat everyone to a pulp. She'd crush cheeto and he'd become orange dust. She'd shred Hillary in a paper shredder, and put whatshiswho back to oblivion.

What Guys Said 12

• Jill Stein would win. Jill Stein TKO's Hillary Clinton with a tap on the shoulder, Donald Trump flees the ring crying like a baby as Garry Johnson rips his hair off. With Trump and Hillary out the match, it's now one on one match up, Johnson vs Stein, Johnson goes for a round house kick and the crowd goes wild as Stein dodges the kick and swings her arm up and around for a low blow. With Johnson on the ground holding his groin, Stein goes for the kill as she thrusts the heel of her shoe into his throat.

• One thing is for certain it won't be Hillary that woman can barely stand up on her own much less win a deathmatch.

I'd bet on Gary Johnson,
      He has climbed the tallest mountain on all seven continents

Yeah dude, Climbing Denali is on my bucket list but the thought of attempting Aconcauga in my lifetime makes me wince

Lol well hey good luck man.

• It wouldn't be Donald Trump he would be too busy escaping the cage to charge the commentary desk to grab a microphone to tell everyone how he is going to win the match. Hillary Clinton will be waiting to tag in Tim Kaine, Joe Biden and Barrack Obama. Gary Johnson will be so chilled after a giant spliff so Jill Stein wins for the awful reason I don't know enough about her to be sarcastic.

Gary Johnson is a VERY experienced Mountaineer
      He's climbed the tallest mountain on all seven continents and the only one of these that is both physically fit and active

• Donald Trump hands down

• Vladimir Putin would crush them all. Brains, brawn and possibly the most scheming person alive today.

• Half the people in the world want to punch Donald Trump in the face. He's always been like that. I find it hard to believe that he has no experience in a fight. I think he'd win before the others realize that a fight is not playing patty cake.

• Gary is apparently a sell out that doesn't believe in borders and supports TPP.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

• I'd say Gary Johnson.

• Why isn't Evan McMullin an option?

• I bet Hillary would actually, I bet she would get ruthless as hell

• Gary all the way.