Why is it okay to be a man beater but not a woman beater?

Guys that win fights with other guys are seen as cool. Those that win fights with women are vilified. Why is that? Shouldn't it be equal?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no challenge in fighting someone you can easily win. Now if that woman were someone like Ronda Rousey then perhaps that would be a good one.

Likewise, there is also no challenge in winning the fight with a guy much weaker than you that you can easily win.

Hey but not all men are "manly"

@Mario21
      There is nothing manly about fighting someone you can easily win. Now if you fight someone you can't win or end up winning but with bruises on you (meaning the fight was very difficult) then now that's manly.

I completely agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6' and 190 pounds. If I knocked a 90 pound dude around, people would call me a bully.

That being said, nothing can really stop me and hasn't in the past from manhandling an unruly person who's drastically smaller than me until they calm their nurps or tits.

I don't have to fucking bodyslam a person to get them to see they're erring.

You'll find that smaller guys catch a lot less shit for fighting women than guys my size. People just want to see what they've wanted since the old west, "highnooner"
    A fair fight.

I'm not scared of you at all. I just did 4 years in prison.

@Jennyg123 lol My apologies. This is why manly men get in the most testosterone fuled crab-battles you've ever seen. Because, "he challenged my many manliness."
      It honestly can't be helped. It's an evolutionary trait.

Why are you developing an aneurysm and how do you know you are?

Prison is just cages with steel doors 24/7. No rapes. No attacks unless you steal or provoke. Most of the people are laid back.

Worst = confinement. In the cell 24/7. Leave 3x/week to be shackled to and from the shower.

But I've also broken 6 bones in my spine and bruised my spinal cord in a car accident. And also lived homeless and walked far, but probably not as far as you and not with as much weight.

What Girls Said 7

• Women should not be putting their hands on men. I hate when women think men are their punching bags just because they're physically stronger or seem to be.

Neither should be putting their hands on either

@Jennyg123 This is a troll post by someone who wouldn't do sh* t to anyone anyway.
      Don't worry about it

I can't believe I fell for that!

@AperolSpritz you don't know that I wouldn't do shit

• Men and women are not equal in strength. Nobody likes bullies and that's exactly what a man is who beats a woman. That's part of the reason why they put boxers in weight classes. A heavyweight boxer would get no brownie points for beating up a guy who was 5'7 150 lbs either.

• Because women are generally weaker. If you beat up a guy, and your twice his size, that's still disrespectful and I won't see you as cool. The same goes if you beat up a female body builder, I donmt care..

• If the woman consented in some way to being hit, that's one thing. But if she didn't and you randomly beat her up in the street or something, that's entirely different. Guys are physically much naturally stronger.
    In an everyday situation, it's not a fair fight.

Honestly though, A guy who beats up a physically weaker guy who didn't want that fight, and who may been pretty much minding his own business, is just as much of a moron. As are his man-child friends watching and laughing

Then bitches need to shut up and get in line, then. Don't act tough if you're gonna admit that you're weak two seconds later.

If she started on you, then that's different. If she wants a fight, give her one

@AperolSpritz, I agree. If she hits you first (like actually hits you, as in punches you in the face and isn't joking around), the law says that you can retaliate or contain her, which would be seen as self defense. My mother has always said that if a woman wants to be rational and act like a lady and talk about her problems, the man should oblige. But if she's roudy and acting more like an obnoxious frat boy and hits a man, its every right of the man to defend himself. She says if a woman wants to act like a man and be irrational, let her be treated as one.

• Lol
    So you want to fight a woman and be seen as "cool". Im sure ronda rousey would love to fight you.

She's probably got mental issues and insecurities.

I would call the cops if she attacked me.

@Jennyg123 right. I think its scary how many men want to fight women but dont want to fight men. Its scary and too many on GAG

Why do they want to fight them?

• It's not okay to beat anyone gender nor any one for a reason to just be "cool" :S

• neither one is ok

What Guys Said 7

• It should be equal but our society has not made it that way. At least not yet. I had similar thoughts and experiences. I believe that you should never go on the attack unless that person attacks you first. It doesn't matter what gender you or the attacker is. The person who is being attacked has the right to defend him or her self. So, if I get attacked and have to defend myself to the point where I think it's safe for me to call police or run away then I am gonna do it no matter what gender my attacker is.

• Cause there is no equality lol

• Because us men have oppressed women for hundreds of millions of years and now women can do the same to us.

We didn't oppress them. That's the natural order. It's called sexual dimorphism.

About 200,000. But what I said is true. Generally speaking. Not on the individual level, such as men with disabilities.

Blehh

• Guys that win fights with other guys are only cool to low lifes.

• i dont care who u are
    hit me once and i hit u twice

• Men are most of the time stronger and tougher than women. It's seen as pathetic if you beat up anyone that's significantly weaker than you.

But isn't it fun? And don't they talk shit and have their head in the air. Don't they deserve to be put in their place?

I told you I'm already on it, so obviously it's not.

Then seek more help

• Men are naturally WAY stronger than women, pick on someone your own size.

Then feminism shouldn't exist, let alone the female run society we live in today.

Feminism can't control biology.

The biological order of things is sexual dimorphism. Male dominant. Maybe not to a 100% extreme, but still male dominant.

Not this pussy Hillary Clinton world I hope we're not about to live in.