Have you ever taken your upvote or downvote back from someone?

Maybe you reread it again and find you Agee with them so you take away your downvote? Or something like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'll skim over the opinion, agree with it and upvote, but once I re-read it properly I see there's lots of shit I don't agree with after all, so I take my vote away.
    A lot of the time it's just when I upvote by accident though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we have all done that - I can't be the only one who reread something and thought I could see how a person thought that. I am still recovering from the "Under the Counter" jobs debacle , in Ireland they are known as "Cash in hand" jobs so I told a 15 year old girl who couldn't pay tax and wanted pocket money "to get cash in hand jobs". It took me 24 hours and an opinion removal, an opinion removal question and query to admin before penny dropped finally figuring out what the fuss was all about.

What Girls Said 19

• Yes. I have upvoted because a comment started out positive, but then as I read, I realized that it low key got fucked up at the end. Lol.

• I've accidentally downvoted someone that I meant to upvote. And I've accidentally upvoted someone I meant to downvote.

• We can do that? LOL

• Yeah

• I never downvote , but I've removed an upvote in error, realised and voted it up again 😆

• Only if I accidentally clicked it

• only by mistake

• Um only when it's an accident because I use GaG a lot on my phone.

• Only if done by accident like when I'm scrolling and I accidentally put it lol

• I take them back if I click on them accidentally while scrolling through on my phone.

• Maybe by accident.

• Oohhh the down votes are back yay

• Yes.

• It's rare but I have.

• Nope only by mistake haha

• I might have

• Yeah, if they redeem or incriminate themselves in the replies.

• Yeah lots of times

How come?

Especially in my questions I always upvote the opinions except of the rude ones and try to reply to all of them
      But sometimes I up vote and then when I reread it again I understand that he or she insulted me or is racist etc. I can't stand these kind of people and then I take my up vote back and leave it like it was or I take my up vote back and down vote it. It depends in my mood then

• Yes, I have.

What Guys Said 16

• Didn't even know we could do that to be honest😂

• I rarely upvote or downvote people since I hardly read other poeple's answers. As a matter of fact, I hardly notice votes on my answers since I don't go back to check (unless someone replied to it).

• Yes, but also on occasion when my computer is slow I'll try to upvote someone and it looks like I didn't but I actually did so I click again and then I see it upvote then take it away, so I go and upvote it again

• Yes. Sometimes they explain themselves and give more details so I remove the downvote. As for upvote, it's there and I leave it.

• Yes and I dont like that feature. Upvote and downvote should be representative of what you felt that moment. So if later you change, well too bad because there still was a time when you either up or down voted

• Nope only accidentally.

• Yeah I've changed my mind right after :D

• Fuck that. No taksies backsies 😛

• only if I clicked it accidentally

• No I haven't.

• Yeah, not down vote but I took up vote, cuz I am bad.

• Nope it's kind of pointless in my opinion. If i liked it that moment or disliked it then so be.

• A lot of times, my phone is cheap, he used to do lots of downvotes and upvotes with my fingers by mistake. I gotta correct them.

• Nope.

• I get down voted all the time for no reason. It gets annoying after a while.

• Only if I hit it by accident for either one but most don't realize you can take it back