Should I get iphone 6s 64gb or iphone 6s plus 16gb?

so im getting an iphone soon, and im very confused which one should i get, the 6s is you know pretty and it can fit in your pocket, but the 6s plus is bigger screen and better battery and big phones are taking over the world and im gonna gave this phone for a couple of years, so i dont want to have a very small phone in the future while everyone has big phones. And also i wanna get 16gb because i wanna save money and i already have an ipad, but is it a bad choice? Please give me the best solution, i really wanna get the 6s but at the same time i like the 6s plus.

3mo And im not buying the 7 because it will be way too expensive when it comes out, and i need a phone as soon as possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is a question of screen size vs more memory

Which do you need or like more? Do you have a tablet?

Yes i have an ipad , its just that i will have this phone for a while and everyone around me while have big screens. But i like how the 6s looks and how you can put it in your pocket, but i dont know if i will still like it in the future.

In that case stick with the 6s

6 plus is actually really big and if you have an ipad you dont need a huge phone. 6s will give you much much more memory and the size is better

16gb can run out really really fast

Most Helpful Girl

• 7 should be coming out pretty soon... Ijs

What Guys Said 5

• 6s 64gb

• 7 is coming out, but if u do buy the 6, look for 64gb.. u wil not have memory issues,
    the 16gb is too little

• Nooo don't do it! Get something else Iphones suck :P

• I hear that IPhone 7 is comming up!

• 6s 64gb

What Girls Said 0