What's the stupidest fucking thing you've ever heard?

Once read a guy on here say that for a serious relationship he wouldn't take a girl with big boobs seriously.

Yeah you basically need a PHD in 'stupid' for that one.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is up there alright - Probably something like that I will only date someone who is 5'4, 122lbs, blonde shoulder length hair, light blue eyes, C/D cup, Czech who lives within 20 miles of Prague and most importantly has a GSOH - A bit exaggerated but stuff like that

Most Helpful Girl

• A senior in my high school asked "do guys put their dicks in the girls pee hole." When I attempted to explain to him that a dick wouldn't fit in the actual pee hole he got incredibly confused and I had to explain everything about vaginas, how girls pee, and more. Then some guy asked if girls needed to set the mood like music and candles to masturbate.

they dont NEED to, but, it certainly helps them

@Dave20154 he thought it was mandatory

What Guys Said 12

• I can see why that may be offensive but I can't imagine that being the dumbest thing you've ever heard.

Well, I dont know why else he would not take them seriously.

I still dont think its that dumb though. Visuals affect how we perceive things. Studies have shown we find attractive people to be more trustworthy even though there is no logical reason to assume that.

Big breasted women can give off a more sexual vibe which could cause him to perceive them as being sluttier. Plus, a lot of conventionally slutty women like porn stars and strippers tend to have big boobs so I can see why some guys have created an association of big breasts being more promiscuous in their head.

• People here seriously think that killing trespassers is okay.

You don't need a highschool diploma to see why this creates problems.

I guess I need to explain myself cause donwvoters can't brain.

You can label anyone a trespasser and kill them. Dead men tell no tales.

Lmfao. The average IQ on here is 4.6

• Expecting a man to pay for your dinner because chivalry... is not entitlement.
    *cough*
    Most of the women on this site.

• Companies that cut down forests to put up wind turbine farms

• "Trees pollute" - Ronald Reagan

I don't think that is as stupid as his comment that "Population growth is a neutral phenomena".

and yet republicans regard him as "god"

@Dave20154 Selective memory I guess.

• When promiscuous women give men shit about men using prostitutes eventhough it's the exact same intention and person type.

• that being rich gonna makes your life full of happiness.

• I once met a girl who said they speak Spanish in Spain? with all sincerity.

• I've heard so much stupidity, I've become numb to it...

• i once saw on here a girl say the same thing, 3 different ways, just so you couldn't choose the other option (the one she obviously didn't want), so she worded the one she want 3 different ways so that she could do what she obviously wanted

• Circumcision is mutilation?
    How stupid is that?

• That's pretty stupid and funny, I think the most stupidest one or ones are the girls that think they can get pregnant still from swallowing cum

What Girls Said 7

• I knew a guy who refused to date a very attractive girl because she was a vegetarian

That's not so stupid...

probably felt that she would be judging him for being a meat eater, and that he'd have to plan all of there meals around HER diet, it wouldn't really be fair to him

• Someone said that they wouldn't defend themselves with any means necessary if someone broke into their house.

• I went to school with a girl who thought babies came from your belly button -_-

How old was she?

@bbch25 normally id feel bad for laughing at a person like this... but she was also one of those people who... are a bitch but act like they aren't. She told my sister that im kinda snobby and my friend seems lazy. -_- yeah... go and tell the persons sister thaf.

Well me too, I mean usually I'd like to defend someone and try and teach them, but if that is what they're like - I'd probably be inclined to laugh too. You're a rude person you tend to get treated that way back lol.

• Every rumour about myself

• Lmao I don't remember but I say stupid shit all the time.

• I heard someone say that circumcision is beneficial for you...

Yeah it was scientists. Removing the foreskin decreases the odds of many penile conditions. Reduces HIV infection by 40% for a dude. And 10% of men get it removed when they are adults due to conditions as they grow older.

In 1st world countries, with proper medical care, circumcision is negligible, but not everyone has good Medicare in the world now do they.

• That's not stupid sounds more like a preference.
    Anyway I know this girl who complains about not losing weight even though she's working out a lot, then a couple hours later she goes and gets a meat pie, sandwich and a cream donut from the bakery.

it's ok to do that once in a while, but, not all the time. that's why she's not losing weight. it's called "cheat" days. you set aside a day or so for having whatever you'd like, and then you go back to eating healthy.

Still ultimately a preference. His minds probably been made up by the porn industry. His comments seem to have affected you more than they should.

yeah, i dk why you care so much, qa