I'm stressed out about starting at his new school?

Im going to be a new student at a small hs In 11 grade. It's a private k-12 school so people have known each other for years. I'm so nervous bc my last school was put a bad experience for me. Im so scared that I won't be able to make any new friends, and I'm afraid that no guys are going to like me or have a crush on me. I'm scared that I'm going to do badly in my Spanish 2 class because the class is entirely in Spanish and you can't speak English. I'm also scared that some people will hate me and, or just be bitchy towards me. I'm stressed and I can't sleep, I don't know what to do to stop stressing at about school so I can sleep. Any opinions?

3mo *this
3mo Any opinions...

What Guys Said 1

• You need to take up a hobby.

Seriously, it's a great tool to take your mind off your life and the little things you can't control.

School is over before you knew it and then you miss it because it was simpler.

You'll do great. Never let anyone get you down. Tell yourself you're amazing constantly throughout the day, and eventually your mind will form around that idea.

Just have fun. Always find the good. These years don't last forever

What Girls Said 0